Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

whats going on?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:43 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: whats going on? Reply with quote

Confused Sad
this keeps happening on most os the topic in general chat, i've asked jimbo if it's normal and he's told me that it doesn't happen on his, does anyone know of a way to fix this? There's also a problem with my emoticons, they're not animated for some reason, jus still GIF's
/methinx emoticons and my comp don't mix Sad

zaknafien

PostPosted: 14:44 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, whats the problem?

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:49 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed sorry i forgot to attach the pic Embarassed on quite a few of the pages, i have to scroll all the way to the right hand side of the page, it's really just me being lazy Laughing but i do find it really annoying, just ignore the part on the right hand side of the screen with the bluw background that due to dual screen mode, but can u c on the internet explorer window it has quite a lot to scroll across?

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 18:46 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happens when somebody posts a really long word.

For example:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So don't do it people! The karma system will hate you for it

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:56 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it's not doin it on long words like you've just put, it's doing it on any normal sentence in the attachment on the 2nd notice i put u can see there's 2 or 3 sentences and there's no long words in it. any ideas on the emoticons too?

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 19:03 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your browser isn't displaying animated GIFs I'd say it's time to update your browser Wink

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:07 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the problem though Confused it is................on my mum's work web site i made i included a few animated GIFs and they work fine? Sad thats why i'm so clueless as to whats going wrong? also my browser is up-to-date i think, i'm on MS I/E v.6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2 so it's on the second service pack

Confused ..........................

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 20:35 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clear your temporary internet files, restart your pc.

See if these animate: Laughing Rolling Eyes Embarassed

PostPosted: 21:36 - 04 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad nope that doesn't work too Sad guess i'm just gonna have to live without animated emoticons, cheers for the help though.
You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 302 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1