 Zedxfarin Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Mar 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:47 - 17 Mar 2009 Post subject: Kawasaki KMX 125 - Project |
 |
|
Hi everyone this is my first post, I just got a KMX 125,
Its not running at the moment the piston is badly worn. I'm in the middle of replacing it. Its got so bad because the oil mixer is not working, Im going to mix the fuel and oil myself what sort of ratio do you think i should use?
I dont know how to date the bike. I have the engin & frame number.
Also i wont to know if these bikes have an electric starter or if i could fit one.
There is no clocks on the bike but if i got some new ones would it be a easy job to fit the speedo?
I dont wont to derestrict the bike but i do wont to replace the exhaust with a performance one, What is available for me and what do you recommend? ____________________ Montesa Cota 350cc, Yamaha DTr 125cc, Yamaha Timberwolf 250cc, Yamaha YZ 250cc, Kawaski kmx 125cc, Kawaski kmx 200cc, Yamaha TY80cc, 175cc Chinese Dirt Bike, Chinese Wanyge 125cc, Mini & Midi Moto 50cc - What i have owned. |
|
 stevo as b4 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 Zedxfarin Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Mar 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:09 - 18 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi thanks for taking the time to help me out,
I dont know how to re-jet, I read about it in "Trail Bike Magazine". Is it a hard job can you help me go over it? (This is my first bike project)
I wont to get the clocks for the bike so i can boast to my friends about how fast i was going.
Do you know how best to date my bike? So i can get a manual.
If i get a key ignition that will not start the bike electronically?
I wont an electric start cos i'm lazy and i have really bad luck with kicks. I rounded the kick start on my Yamaha TY by force kicking, i like electric better now. ____________________ Montesa Cota 350cc, Yamaha DTr 125cc, Yamaha Timberwolf 250cc, Yamaha YZ 250cc, Kawaski kmx 125cc, Kawaski kmx 200cc, Yamaha TY80cc, 175cc Chinese Dirt Bike, Chinese Wanyge 125cc, Mini & Midi Moto 50cc - What i have owned. |
|