 ColdInsomnia World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:11 - 13 Apr 2009 Post subject: Esoteric Agenda |
 |
|
Here we are with another film, but one that I think everyone really needs to give a shot, regardless of what you think of me or my views.
Esoteric Agenda
At the very least, I ask that you only watch the last 25 minutes or so if you feel the rest of the film isn't worth your time.
I don't feel much need to go into any of the details in the first portion of the film, since that covers views and information that has been discussed in this forum many, many times over, so we can more or less ignore that for now for the sake of a unique thread.
What I would like to hear, is everyone's views on the final section of the film; Illusion and Reality. If you have some knowledge of quantum or even newtonian physics then you'll find it extremely relevant.  ____________________ Yamaha YB100 | Yamaha TZR125 | Yamaha XJ600S | Suzuki GSF600
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon |
|
 igiyf World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Jun 2008 Karma :     
|
|