Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Remember 1 man 1 jar?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Reppyboyo
Nearly there...



Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:26 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Remember 1 man 1 jar? Reply with quote

Well, hes back for more!

Shocked

Have a gander
Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:34 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked it and decided not to watch this one
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T-b0Ne321
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:40 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
I clicked it and decided not to watch this one


Don't! I wish i didn't see that now Sick
____________________
Current bike: 08 ER6-N
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a disturbing amount of blood to come from that.
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

LankyPaddy
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 09 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got as far as hovering on the link Thumbs Up
____________________
Say, do you have any Gatorade? I'm afraid I left all my electrolytes with your daughter.
Current bike: SV650S K8
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cammy mack
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt bring myself to watch it.hes one sick puppy Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The things some people do for kicks! I had to turn it off when i saw blood Shocked Sick
____________________
"One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i42.tinypic.com/fbx5q8.jpg
____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

karlbbb
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SpicyBlimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 21 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:31 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I amlooking forward to watching this when I get home!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:08 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motherfucker NO Laughing Sick Neutral
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:17 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is watched cannot be unwatched.
After reading the video description beforehand it's got me to thinking- Which is more disturbing?;
A. The fact that someone would do such an act to themselves.
B. (A.) but for pleasure.
C. That they'd think to record it and stick it online.
D. That there's a whole online community of Massacistic like minded individuals that get sexual and in some cases Sadistic pleasure out of watching/ doing this sort of thing.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously could not unclench my jaw the whole second half of it.

But I want to know, why the fuck has he gone back for more jars Neutral
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pah! Nowhere near as horrendous as the jar, not the same when he's not fishing broken glass out of his anus.

The scars on his ass and thighs show that this guy sure does enjoy his pain.

The fruitloop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:48 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:
Pah! Nowhere near as horrendous as the jar, not the same when he's not fishing broken glass out of his anus.

The scars on his ass and thighs show that this guy sure does enjoy his pain.

The fruitloop.


Oh, no! That has just brought the horrid images back. Not sure what on earth possessed me to watch the glass jar one, but think I just got mesmerised and couldn't look away - terror, sort of thing! Sick

Not going to make that mistake again, so gonna pass on this one, but thanks very much for sharing, Reppyboyo Wink
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jack_zxr400
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

tastey
____________________
Previous Bike: ZXR 400
Current Bike: R6
Test Date: 8/8/2008-PASSED
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched about 3/4 of it. Clicked off before I started to chunder.


Dirty bastard.





Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

supZ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:39 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

that made me feel quite ill Sick
____________________
CBR954RR - Daily toy
CBR600RR - Trackbike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:26 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here he is the day after the jar cleaning it up in the shower. Keep an eye out for the bloody soap.

https://www.owmyass.com

Interview with Alex wrote:

This interview took place with Alex the star of 1 guy 1 cup on Feb. 9th 2009. He was originally seen on efuckt.com. Alex, who wishes to remain anonymous, is an ordinary person from Russia; except he likes large things in his butt. He's twice married and has two kids. Alex works as a sales manager and is from a city in Russia that has approximately 1.5 million people. He speaks good English. He just wants the world to know that his penis is normal and he's not gay.

Q. Are you personally looking to become famous? Do you want the world to know you?

A. No.

Q. A lot of people want to know who you are. We get dozens of emails everyday at 1guyand1cup.com. Who are you?

A. I'm just a manager, I'm married, and I'm not gay!

Q. I think the most asked question is, "Why didn't you go to the hospital?"

A. I was afraid of what they might ask.

Q. So, are you married? Does your wife know.

A. I have been married 2 times. The first marriage lasted 7 years. The current marriage has lasted 11. I have two boys also, they are ages 5 and 17. And my family doesn't know.

Q. How long have you been sticking things in your anus?

A. I've been doing this for 12 years, I am 40 now. I started with a coke bottle. I hope to get larger objects than even the jar in the video soon.

Q. So getting back to the hospital. Didn't it hurt? Why didn't you scream?

A. For three days it bleed. It hurt really bad for two weeks. I still have two shards of glass in my anus from it. I didn't scream because I didn't want my family to hear me. I was in pain. The new video is of me the day after cleaning it up in the shower.

Q. How big was the jar?

A. 87 mm.

Q. Is there anything else you would like people to know?

A. I uploaded this to let people know that sticking jars in your ass is dangerous. And because the video was really funny; well mostly because it's funny. Oh, I don't have scars on my ass. That was soap I used for lube.

I forgot. I prefer a glass jar because the dimension is constant. Plastic bottle (even full of water) no hard and this diameter may be various. This is important for measuring of record size.

Thanks Alex for your time and new video.

____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:34 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

That defies logic! That guy must be on morphine to get the thick end of a screwdriver down his manhood!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:49 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukeVFR wrote:

I'm on Morphine


Can I have some? Mr. Green
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Graham88
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked it, watched about 5 seconds and turned it off. No thanks.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:36 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham88 wrote:
I clicked it, watched about 5 seconds and turned it off. No thanks.


You missed the best bit.
____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chrisjacks
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:07 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry but i got to about 20 seconds and was like CLOSEEEEEE.

its disturbing and not right, but how the hell did he even get it up there.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 164 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.4 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 125.77 Kb