(BCF) Snetterton Video

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 19:50 - 19 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
That's what I meant...though whether I sort all the vids by them is another matter...
There's more track day vids to come.
Well stick whatever you can on CD by saturday (assuming your coming over to Kev's on Saturday) Very Happy
Cheers Wink

Sproketjockey
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 00:25 - 20 Jun 2003    Post subject: Sup Peeps I'm Back Reply with quote

Thought this would be an appropriate place to say HELLO I'M BACK EVRYBODY, after a long spell of recouperation. I have my final scan in two weeks just to check I don't need surgery but justa formality. I still don't have a bike yet though so thats a major bummer but am looking for a second hander till September when I can get a Varadero.

Anyway, just wanted to ask you G, which B&B did you stay in in Norfolk, coz that is where I am from. Where did you drink of an evening, etc. anyway good to hear your still all out there.

Laterz Ladz

Matt

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:31 - 20 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
kevo wrote:

Luke however with exactly the same tyres and a few more miles on them commented that the grip was not good for him.

Only cause i was going faster than you Wink

Quote:
Waiting for the third session Luke said something particularly stupid, especially considering he was number 13 in the novice group... 'No one in novices has crashed yet'
True to form, as is life, something went a bit wrong and he high sided coming out of Sears, unfortunately Alex who was filming at Riches didn't get it on video, but did get the aftermath.

Sad It's the BCF curse I tell ya!

Quote:
Alex and I tussled for about 7 or 8 minutes .... with me going into Sears and the second half of the Esses a bit too fast a couple of times and almost going straight on, only just slowing down enough that I felt confident to turn.

LOL sometimes the gravel traps did look like a better option sometimes

Quote:
If you are unsure of whether you really want to come on a track day, talk to Luke, who was incredibly unlucky to crash on his first trackday, yet is still enthusiastic for more!

eye tis true a want... no wait need another trackday, im thinking of maybe doing an evening session sumtime mid july if anyone else might want to come Very Happy

Anyway good report G A* Wink , oh and i wouldnt say no to a CD with the footage, oh and thanks again to Alex and Vickey for lending me their pegs, much appreaciated

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 18:12 - 20 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a little place called 'Strenneth', near South Lopham if I remember (middle of no-where Smile ) We didn't go out and get pissed the night before... not that great an idea when you're on a track trying to get every last % out of 100hp+ bikes Smile

They do have a fridge filled with beer in the room though, for those that want a little tipple Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2