Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


New graphics card

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 11 May 2009    Post subject: New graphics card Reply with quote

Off to the computer fair I went on the weekend and grabbed me a new ATI hd4890 .

Seems to run everything thus far without issue but F&ck me when it's under load the thing sounds like it's gonna take off, I shit you not.

I guess water cooling the pc to keep it quiet has been a complete waste of time now.

Whilst I was at it I located a copy of TCs Hawx.
Not bad but only 5 missions in and already it's getting very repetitive.
Anyone tried it ? Is it worth going on ?

Also what's everyone running video card wise these days?

Should have done some research I guess but still happy with the purchase.
____________________
meh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.65 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.85 Kb