Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Online dating, it's the future!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:15 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

I recently decided to have a go at online dating, there's somebody out there for everybody and I decided that my someone should probably at least know how to use the internet and e-mail, so I posted the following ad.

I'm a desperate insecure wuss

I'm massively insecure and hell bent on sabotaging my life. I'm looking for a 6 month self destructive relationship which might start off well but ultimately will culminate in regular arguments destroying my confidence, self worth and desire to continue living.

I'm 5'10 and I have a 30 inch waist but don't be fooled, I'm hideous and your friends will wonder what the hell you were thinking. Speaking of your friends, I will sleep with them, just to spice things up a bit when the arguments have gone quiet.

I'm unemployed and don't intend on getting a job in the near future, I aspire to embrace an alcohol problem but I don't do drugs, I do have some sort of standards.

I'm looking for a hot girl who knows how to look after me, preferably one with maternal instincts since essentially, I do want you to replace my mother.

e-mail me.

Shaun

It was a long one day wait but finally, the girl of my dreams has come forward and sent me an e-mail! Very Happy

Quote:
i think i may be the answer to your problems...i'm an attractive 20 something with issues myself..due to my low self esteem i felt the need to mother all of my previous partners..and beleive me there's been quite a few of them!this has been largely due to the fact that i can barely keep my knickers on for longer than five minutes into meeting someone new and having a huge inferiority complex and wating to be loved...
i am particularly anal about cleaning and am boarder line OCD and due to coming from a single parent family i am looking for someone to ideally fill the male role in my life i missed out on whilst growing up.
i have a few psychological issues and have been institutionalised a few time but feel that this is key to the foundations of any sort of disfunctional relationship.
i look forward to hearing from yourself so we can start planning the names of our children soon.


Her spelling needs some work but I'm really looking forward to meeting her.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:21 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run Boy Run Shocked

Pat
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:28 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

She must've accidentally gave me the wrong e-mail address, now I'll never find her. Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:34 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
She must've accidentally gave me the wrong e-mail address, now I'll never find her. Crying or Very sad


Oh well... BACK TO THE PILE!
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:06 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have a few psychological issues and have been institutionalised a few time but feel that this is key to the foundations of any sort of disfunctional relationship.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:21 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your meeting my ex.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:50 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I really think you may be onto something. You're certainly getting close to someone with a similar sense of humour - shame she's given you the wrong address, mind Rolling Eyes

Loads of potential new comedy material!!
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LankyPaddy
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 09 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:25 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sounds like a keeper!

Should've run with this famous ad:

https://paddy.woollyfoot.org/BCF/datingad.jpg
____________________
Say, do you have any Gatorade? I'm afraid I left all my electrolytes with your daughter.
Current bike: SV650S K8
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, I see what you're doing...you're trying out new material on us...I almost laughed. Try a bit harder Shaun and you might raise a titter from me yet... Wink
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:25 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh piss off. Razz

It's not new material, it's not suitable for the stage at all, it was mere boredom striking. I always thought of you as someone with a certain degree of intelligence clanger, maybe I was mistaken. Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats just someone playing you at your own game. Funny though. Thumbs Up
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:38 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
Thats just someone playing you at your own game.


Are you seriously suggesting I didn't know that. Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:50 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I always thought of you as someone with a certain degree of intelligence clanger, maybe I was mistaken. Sad


Oh Shaun...I am surprised at you taking the bait...!!! You know it's the kinda thing St3v3 or one of the others who blatently dislike you would have said...I just got in first t'isall... Cool
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

damz
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:47 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

iv'e seen two sides to internet matchmaking.

guy at my work, old, fat, bald and umm well unnatractive who always uses online dating to meet woman. he often moans that the woman are either just not interested ( its understandable) or are not who they say you are. bassically it wont improve the type of girls you will find or even the ammount you will find, if your just wanting a kinky sex affair there are better ways, porno chat rooms are gd for that.... >_>

on the flipside a friend from college often gets random girls messaging him on myspace and there actually real and pretty hot. theres very little effort on his end and it seems to work well for him as one of these flings has become a proper relationship.

personally i wouldnt use it, i find alcohol, a good wingman as well as friends of friends are more effective and not giving a shit if you come off as a weirdo/tit/drunk/mongo as you will never see that girl ever again.

if you watch malcolm in the middle you'l also know its a good way to get free transport
____________________
Current Bikes RVF400 - 94
Cars: RX7 FD, Eunos Roadster
Former Bikes: FZR 250R 89, ZX7R 98
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 02 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I'm massively insecure and hell bent on sabotaging my life. I'm looking for a 6 month self destructive relationship which might start off well but ultimately will culminate in regular arguments destroying my confidence, self worth and desire to continue living.

I'm 5'10 and I have a 30 inch waist but don't be fooled, I'm hideous and your friends will wonder what the hell you were thinking. Speaking of your friends, I will sleep with them, just to spice things up a bit when the arguments have gone quiet.

I'm unemployed and don't intend on getting a job in the near future, I aspire to embrace an alcohol problem but I don't do drugs, I do have some sort of standards.

I'm looking for a hot girl who knows how to look after me, preferably one with maternal instincts since essentially, I do want you to replace my mother.

e-mail me.


The bit in bold is a fib, just thought I should point that out. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:19 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
The bit in bold is a fib, just thought I should point that out. Thumbs Up


Piss off fanny features, that's well real... if I'm wearing shoes...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve H
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Piss off fanny features

That'd be my recommended response to any further replies to your initial advert Wink Thumbs Up
____________________
Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:02 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Shaun wrote:
I'm massively insecure and hell bent on sabotaging my life. I'm looking for a 6 month self destructive relationship which might start off well but ultimately will culminate in regular arguments destroying my confidence, self worth and desire to continue living.

I'm 5'10 and I have a 30 inch waist but don't be fooled, I'm hideous and your friends will wonder what the hell you were thinking. Speaking of your friends, I will sleep with them, just to spice things up a bit when the arguments have gone quiet.

I'm unemployed and don't intend on getting a job in the near future, I aspire to embrace an alcohol problem but I don't do drugs, I do have some sort of standards.

I'm looking for a hot girl who knows how to look after me, preferably one with maternal instincts since essentially, I do want you to replace my mother.

e-mail me.


The bit in bold is a fib, just thought I should point that out. Thumbs Up


His name aint really shaun?
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

AJI
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:34 - 04 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she is taking the mick with her reply and isn't a genuine mental then she might actually be worth meeting. At least you could tick off the "sense of humour" box.
____________________
TARMAC - Automotive blog *UPDATED 26/3/09 - Abandoned fuel stations to go electric? ~ Buy my eBay stuff!
You're gonna go far, kid
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:06 - 04 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJI wrote:
If she is taking the mick with her reply and isn't a genuine mental then she might actually be worth meeting. At least you could tick off the "sense of humour" box.


But you'd more likely be ticking off the "has a penis" and "likes to troll online" boxes.
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:32 - 06 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

I only skimmed read her reply

Quote:
anal


Get in!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:34 - 06 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Online dating, it's the future! Reply with quote

I only skimmed the ad...

Shaun wrote:
I'm massively insecure and bent
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:08 - 06 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think that it's got to be Shaun in that Magners Pear Cider Ad? Embarassed
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:54 - 06 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shucks...now I must pay attention to adverts and see what Tonka is talking about....
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:22 - 06 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

This advert I believe

There's been some developments.

I received another response!

Quote:
6 months sounds fine to me - best not to string it out too long, eh?

Have no idea what 30 inch waist means - is that thin? If so, good. I only tend to go for men who have eating disorders or undiagnosed overactive thyroids. If your ribs stick out, I'm wet

Can we sleep with my friends together? I'm a bicurious cliche


This one left a genuine e-mail address, so I responded!

Quote:
Hi,

I don't have a thyroid problem but there's a strong possibility I have an undiagnosed eating disorder, 30 inch is thin, I mean dang, sometimes I wonder how I don't collapse. Speaking of collapsing into a tired worn out bundle, your friends, yes us sleeping with them together would be wonderful, of course I will continue to sleep with them when you go to work, that's where the arguments start.

I assume you know how to cook? If not I need your assurance that you can afford 3 take aways each for us everyday, I want to start eating well you see.


Then something odd happened, she didn't e-mail me back. Instead she dropped me a message on facebook, introduced herself as the girl who was e-mailing me.

A glance around a her profile revealed she's a feminist! Shocked

I'ma bang this one. It'll be a victory for men everywhere.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.98 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 137.83 Kb