Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

NTV650 for sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

knightmare

PostPosted: 22:28 - 21 Jun 2003    Post subject: NTV650 for sale Reply with quote

ntv650 for sale, 1993 k reg, 34,000 miles in good condition just needs new exhaust downpipes ideally but it runs fine as it is so not a problem. i changed everything about a month ago including plugs,oil change,brake pads, coolant. tyres are good tread. there is a very small rip in the seat and it could probably do with new brake lines but you can buy these from many shops and even get new steel ones from a company called goodrich so a friend tells me. i am selling on behalf of my father who has owned the bike for the last 3 years and used it as a daily treck to work. of the 34,000 miles he has done aboout 19,000 of them. i have all old mot certificates apart from one. unfortunately there is no service history with it as my father and myself have tried to maintain it as good as we can.

please give me a call on 07951191142 as i don't come to this site often and only stumbled across it a few days ago. i am looking in the region of £1250 and i will include a part worn front tyre and a set of spark plugs with the sale

thank you
You must be logged in to rate posts

nightmare

PostPosted: 23:23 - 21 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i got the price wrong he wants £1150 for it ono he needs to sell it before wednesdayif possible so be quick

knightmare

PostPosted: 23:35 - 21 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am starting to think i have overprieced a bit seeing as i have not even got so much as a reply. anyone know how much its worth? i will ave to break the news gently to my dad though lol

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 23:39 - 21 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, its only been an hour and it is a saturday night. The forums generally pretty quiet at the weekend anyway.

Give it till monday.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 23:44 - 21 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true mate, it's had 20 views so far so people *are* looking at the advert, it may be overpriced, best person to talk to is Robby, he seems to know a lot about these sort of bikes.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 15:33 - 23 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may be interested, but not at that price. where in the country are you?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:48 - 23 Jun 2003    Post subject: Re: NTV650 for sale Reply with quote

knightmare wrote:
please give me a call on 07951191142 as i don't come to this site often

Wink

nightmare

PostPosted: 20:30 - 23 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello robby.

you think the price is too much? i am not too sure how much the bike is worth, my dad has wanted to sell it for a while, maybe it has not sold because it is overpriced? what would you say it's worth? and i am in essex if thats any help although i can deliever the bike.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 20:40 - 23 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

register on the forum and pm me, then we could maybe negotiate a price. do you have any pictures of the bike?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 16:20 - 24 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL Laughing

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 16:21 - 24 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitch

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 17:36 - 24 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were done Very Happy

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 17:59 - 24 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1