 Wozza Brolly Dolly

Joined: 17 May 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:51 - 27 May 2009 Post subject: Which boots? Berik GPX / Oxford R9 / RST Fusion |
 |
|
Need to get some better boots soon - at the moment I'm looking at these three but not sure which is the best option. Main priority is protection - going by the blurb the Oxfords seem better. Not sure if I need them to be waterproof (only the Oxfords are it seems). Looks-wise I think I prefer the Beriks followed by the RSTs, although the Oxfords also come in white but I don't fancy having to clean them all the time!
Have you owned any of these boots? Are there any contenders I've missed for around the same monies?
Berik GPX 1055
https://my.frooition.com/070051/images/berik%201055%20gpx.jpg
PU replacable toe slider
Hard shin plate
PU heel protection
Anti slip sole
Gear change pad
Suede effect outer zip cover
~£83
Oxford Bone Dry R9
https://i.ebayimg.com/11/!BShlZNg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DoEjlLlw14UBKDr3IRbwg~~_1.JPG
Moulded TPU shin guard backed with shock absorbing material
Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
Ankle & heel area padded with shock absorbing latex foam
VR Shift pad
Pre-formed orthopaedic vibration absorbing foot bed
Techno Gl“ Thermoplastic toe cap
Anti-crush tempered steel shank
Anti-Twist molded nylon mid sole
Replaceable 2-part metal toe sliders
Featuring a HIPORA waterproof breathable membrane
~£90
RST Fusion
https://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/2d/44/f733_1.JPG
Upper made in leather with PU coating
Embossed, rubber shin with RST branding
Molded plastic shin protector inside
TPU molded, abrasion resistant ankle cups
100% Polyester lining
Molded anti twist mid sole with steel shank
Vulcanized anti slip rubber sole
Zipper and Velcro flap closure system
TPU gear change panel
~£85 |
|
 mooserx Nearly there...

Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:07 - 27 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Seb World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Jul 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 Pirate1980 Derestricted Danger
Joined: 31 Mar 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:54 - 28 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|