Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Tonight I did watch...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:33 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Tonight I did watch... Reply with quote

American Werewolf In Paris and Army Of Darkness, I'm in a cheesey Horror/Black Comedy mood...It's been years since I'd watched either, and tbh I'd forgotten how shite they were...

So it begs the question, can anyone recommend any more films in the same vein as being out of work I'm awake untill Sparrow Fart and I feel like watching some films, and I've exhausted my DVD collection...

So come on, " Give me some sugar baby "...

... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Faldo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:44 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruel Intentions is probably one of the worst films I've ever watched, but it just has to be watched. Sarah Michelle Gellar is so God damn horny Drooling.

Starts on E4 at 23.05 Wink .
____________________
Current: ZZR1400
Previous: ZXR 400 L9, ZX-7R P5, ZZR 400, ZX-7R P6, Bandit 600, GSXR 750 Slingshot, DRZ400, DR650, ZX10R C1H, ZXR 750 L1, ZXR 750 L3, '99 ZX7R P4, KTM 300 EXC, ZX-9R E1, TDM850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dr. DaveJPS
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:46 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

black sheep.

not on t'tele but i'm sure you can find it Wink
____________________
"intelligent inattention is preferable to unintelligent tinkering"
www.davejps.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:56 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveJPS wrote:
black sheep.

not on t'tele but i'm sure you can find it Wink


Aha, I've got that somewhere, I'll have to dig that out... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 126 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.39 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 39.34 Kb