BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The BCF Top Ten 2009

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:27 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or did you shag him to get off the list ? I considered it briefly, as I'm too tight for the cash option.

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
Or did you shag him to get off the list ? I considered it briefly, as I'm too tight for the cash option.

Hmm. Thinking

Posted 5 minutes after me. Assuming you read it 60 seconds after I posted it, your previous display of comprehension skills would indicate you never actually finished reading the first sentence before posting a reply.

Go back and read it again, then reply tomorrow when it's penetrated the old cerebral cortex, suffusing it in a warm low of enlightenment, tinged with the edge of panic brought about by the realisation that you've forgotten why you had to read it again.

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 20:45 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey, I didn't expect to see my name up there. I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted - retard? Mullet?

To be honest my mother calls me worse. But I'm sorry to disappoint you Mr H but I'm as bald as an egg. When I stick my head out of a car window on a motorway my tongue does flap wildly in a dog like fashion but my head is a vision of streamlined beauty.

I am, however, living proof that the whole gold blob system is desperately flawed.

Good stuff Thumbs Up

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:56 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza wrote:
colin1 wrote:

Hmm. Thinking

Posted 5 minutes after me. Assuming you read it 60 seconds after I posted it, your previous display of comprehension skills would indicate you never actually finished reading the first sentence before posting a reply.

Go back and read it again, then reply tomorrow when it's penetrated the old cerebral cortex, suffusing it in a warm low of enlightenment, tinged with the edge of panic brought about by the realisation that you've forgotten why you had to read it again.

I was suggesting that you were determined to be off the list this year, and offered personal favours to get off the list.

I was suggesting that I would also like to be off the list, but only considered resorting to this action briefly. Thats not a brief favour, but briefly considering it.

However, in case I'm already being inappropriate by suggesting that you managed to get off the list by shagging Steve H, I'll somehow excuse my faux pas by saying I'm only joking.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
1930 Ariel wrote:
Number 3 Very Happy
Only Kieth and Colin between me and world domination. A great day for the Midlands.

Yeah good point. Midlanders rule, and for the purposes of this thread, hellkat is also a midlander, as she mentioned being in Shrewsbury yesterday.

Indeed I was, I found myself being carted around the midlands in a seemingly random fashion: Birmingham, Telford, Shrewsbury, hmmmm, assorted other places in between which failed to impress their names upon me.

I worry that I found Wales to be extremely attractive Confused

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 21:36 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

think of it as new zealand but wierd accents

the jokes are interchangeable

what do you call two sheep chained to a lampost in wales/new zealand

A leisure centre.

That joke comes courtesy of a woman from my company who lives in much wenlock, which isnt far from shrewsbury, which is practically wales, so it must be true.

I have a feeling I may have said something inappropriate. I guess my feeling that I would be keeping my head down for a week lasted about 2 hours.

i did the run from shrewsbury to aberystwth a few weeks ago, and i agree that its enough to make anyone like wales. lovely roads

at the shrewsbury end, church stretton is worth a look for its bleak landscape up on the hill, dramatic steep valley, and cute little village

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 26 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I worry that I found Wales to be extremely attractive Confused

Wales is indeed very lovely. It's inhabited by a nation of vertically challenged xenophobes and a few wandering Liverpudlians though. Thankfully this keeps property prices vaguely sensible.

I long ago reached the conclusion that the Welsh are correct in their claims to be "the salt of the earth". Small, sharp corners and very abrasive.

Tonka
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:38 - 27 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarmacsurfer wrote:
I long ago reached the conclusion that the Welsh are correct in their claims to be "the salt of the earth". Small, sharp corners and very abrasive.

There's been a right hoohar on the IOW with two Welsh ladies and a gift shop Rolling Eyes

Let's face it if I'd made an official complaint every time I'd gone to Wales and been treated like sh!t for speaking English, it would have been ridiculous! Why can't everyone just be nice to each other, whatever their funny accent Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 27 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time i was in Cardiff i went into a chippy, ordered pie and chips and asked if they had any gravy to go on the chips. The reply was 'Ooh, you dirty bastard, why'd you want that, isn't it, see, there's lovely?' or somesuch other Taffy babble.
Is there a Northern 'equality and human rights commission' i can complain to?
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 17:03 - 27 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like LaughingThumbs Up
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 27 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
I like LaughingThumbs Up

Goodness Shocked

Is that like the equivalent of you being lost for words? Wink

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 23:28 - 27 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonka wrote:

Goodness Shocked

Is that like the equivalent of you being lost for words? Wink

Well, I'm still taken aback by being accused of a) being a sweaty and b) requiring a synonym generator Wink

I have two entries by Stevey boy, and this didn't involve me being a post op Bonnie Langford, so got to be a result. I've obviously made him happy Laughing
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 306 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2