Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Uber HP HDX Dragon Laptop for sale 20.1" 500gb 8800GTS

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mattd
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 23 Jul 2009    Post subject: Uber HP HDX Dragon Laptop for sale 20.1" 500gb 8800GTS Reply with quote

I'm just seeing if anyone might be interested in my laptop before I stick in on Ebay (I hate Ebay)

It really is a BEAST!

Reason for sale is I don't use it....It's a portable desktop! There are SO many features, I've copied and pasted a few from the HP website. I think it has 7 speakers.....even has a subwoofer! It's mad! Superb as a mobile games machine (which is what I bought it for). Runs Crysis on high, will run most new games no probs!


Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit


Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T9300


4096 MB (2 x 2048 MB)


500 GB RAID (2 x 250 GB) SATA Hard Disk Drive 5400rpm


20.1" WSXGA+ High-Definition HP Ultra Brightview Widescreen Display


NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8800M GTS


Up to 1791 MB total graphics memory with 512MB dedicated


IEEE 1394 FireWire® Interface

HD DVD ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double Layer


Bluetooth® wireless networking


Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection


TV Tuner DVB-T, (DVB-T service not available in Ireland) Dockable remote


HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone

5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards -

Integrated finger print reader

I'd like to get around £650 for her - which is a bargain....I think it was nearly £2000 when new! Delivery poss depending on distance.

Thanks
Very Happy
____________________
Professional Hobo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 75 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 29 Kb