 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:18 - 21 Jul 2003 Post subject: another NSR thread (sorry) |
 |
|
I need to get some new brake pads and a chain and sprocket set, can anyone recommend a place to get them that are a good price.
Oh and I need to get a decent chain this time because I bought a cheap one in February and it's already mullered Also what size chain does the (2001) NSR take, just so I can start searching for one myself (it probably says what size chain it is in the manual, but that’s 3 floors downstairs) |
|
 MarsBar World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Aug 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Scotty Scooter Boi
Joined: 31 Jul 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:33 - 21 Jul 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
www.gear4bikes.com
They do O ring chains for the NSR.
To be honest for an NSR i'd just get a cheap chain and replace it a bit more often than buying an expensive one and spending an hour a week cleaning and buying oils for it.
But thats because i'm lazy and really can't be arsed with chains.
size = 512 i think. ____________________ Regards
Scott |
|
 Keith @ Work Guest
|
|