 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:30 - 24 Aug 2009 Post subject: Bike training on youtube |
 |
|
Alright folks, I was looking for vids of VFR's and found this channel on the tube thought it might help any new guys (and me)
Its some advanced training videos from the trainers helmet and rear cameras plus audio.
If nothing else its intresting to see how different people ride and you might pick something up.
I am in no way affiliated with this channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/advancedbiker ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
 ClaireBear Traffic Copper

Joined: 27 Jun 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:32 - 24 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I find these videos very helpful too, well worth subscribing to as he comes up with some very interesting videos.  |
|