 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 The Original Muzza World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:38 - 01 Sep 2009 Post subject: Re: I'm back |
 |
|
| allymoss wrote: | I have been away for the past 3 weeks so lots to catch up on.
Anything major happened?
If not, you just lost... |
Oh yeah, Blue_SV650s took a vote and we decided you are not to come back, 'cos you smell of sweetcorn and have the clap.
Also, I cannot play "the game", as the day I first heard of it was opposite day, so I'm immune. Boosh. ____________________ Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper. |
|