 multijoy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:05 - 10 Dec 2009 Post subject: self-assembling GSXR! |
 |
|
Well, almost...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlax5L8BVGc&
A proper 'Sledgehammer' tribute! ____________________ '11 CBF1000A, '99 C90, '98 CB500
silky666: He rode amazingly well considering his bike is the weight of a small van and had slicks on. |
|
 AngelGrinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 multijoy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:11 - 10 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well, I'm not the first and I imagine I won't be the last... ____________________ '11 CBF1000A, '99 C90, '98 CB500
silky666: He rode amazingly well considering his bike is the weight of a small van and had slicks on. |
|
 AngelGrinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:18 - 10 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've seen it about 3 times on most motorbike forums  ____________________ Currently Riding - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille |
|