|
|
| Author |
Message |
| M4RK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 M4RK Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:30 - 11 Oct 2009 Post subject: Any cool places to hang out in SE London? Info on Ace Cafe? |
 |
|
Hey,
I've been thinking about getting a bike for ages, but since passing my driving test in March, a car has been a more practical option for what I need. I still go back and forwards loads about getting a bike, and if I manage to change my job and get some more money coming in, I might be more tempted to take a CBT and get a little 125.
I just wanted to see if there were any places near me in South East London where riders show off their bikes (and/or cars). I wanted to see if there were any real places like you see in all the films where people show off what they've got, hang out, and perform stunts etc.
I know about Ace Cafe in North West London, which I hope to go to on one of the street fighter days/nights...but I was hoping there might be somewhere else closer to me.
Any help would be appreciated,
Cheers,
Mark 
Last edited by M4RK on 19:24 - 12 Oct 2009; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| suggs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 suggs Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| M4RK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 M4RK Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| M4RK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 M4RK Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cyclops12 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cyclops12 Traffic Copper

Joined: 13 Jan 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| M4RK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 M4RK Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|