Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Jet Conversion Plate?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:23 - 18 Oct 2009    Post subject: Jet Conversion Plate? Reply with quote

Hi.

I got two plastic washer type things with my Caberg Justissimo helmet.

They are apparently Jet conversion plates.

What do these do and how do I use them?

I've had the helmet for two years but don't know exactly what they are.

It looks to me that they do something to the visor and they attach near the pins that hold the visor on.

Thanks.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:31 - 18 Oct 2009    Post subject: Re: Jet Conversion Plate? Reply with quote

I expect they're the bits that hold the visor on without the chin piece. I tried using it without the chin piece after I'd taken it off for a car-day; it was pretty useless... I believe the visors of open face helmets protect against the wind much better (may not, though, haven't had one for over twenty years at least.)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

growler
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:04 - 19 Oct 2009    Post subject: Re: Jet Conversion Plate? Reply with quote

G wrote:
I expect they're the bits that hold the visor on without the chin piece. I tried using it without the chin piece it was pretty useless... I believe the visors of open face helmets protect against the wind much better
+1
____________________
DILLIGAF
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 358 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 35.61 Kb