Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Guess I'm the new guy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Hellsangel
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:00 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Guess I'm the new guy Reply with quote

Hiya, Guess im new here then. Ill start by asking about your holiday this year, where you going, when and how long for. Confused
____________________
I live for it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:06 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. Nowhere and for no amount of time!

Sad boo hoo i need a vacation

Oh and mines a pint!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alo there.

Holiday this year is bulldog bash on thursday-sunday.

What do you ride?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, and welcome.

Please show a little coutesy, if you do feel the need to make Zak bleed a lot can you ensure that any 'mess' is kept outside on on his bike only. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Razz
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hellsangel
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im afraid im just a fan, I dont ride Embarassed
____________________
I live for it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hellsangel
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:16 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive just BUMPED my head
____________________
I live for it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

minesweeper
Whoah there!



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:29 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz

Im spending a month, fully paid in sunny costa da........... croydon Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hellsangel
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:38 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol


not bad
____________________
I live for it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarsBar
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:43 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome mate! 7 days camping in Wales.... but not taking the bike. Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:48 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My holiday this year was a trip to Venice in June. Normally around this time of year I'd be on a beach in the North-West part of Spain. Unfortunately this time I decided to give up my 5 weeks worth of beach bumming, life guards, lagoon skinny dipping, stealing ice-creams from the ice-cream booth at night (by climbing in through the roof) and 'sand in your crack' night booze parties, for the more upstaged version of city life. There's just something wonderful about the polluted air in London that makes you want to breathe it in and slowly kill yourself. To tell the truth I'm starting to wish I'd gone to Spain. I think I would have preferred being in between twenty chickens, ten rabbits, seven sheep, two pigs and a cow. Not to mention the amount of free illegally made alcohol my family would have dished out when I saw them. Sad

D*mn, I'm really missing the food!
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jo
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 02 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:08 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

went to Mexico on honeymoon in February, now paying off the Wedding and have weekend in smelly tent with this smelly lot for my hols!

Laughing
____________________
mummy now
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

alliamc
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:04 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My holiday will be weekdays 9-5.30 at Halfords in Bromley watching the nice big bikes go past on the main road... sigh
____________________
Alli x
https://www.bikepics.com/members/alliamc/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya!

Welcome to the forum!!

Try to avoid the wierdos! (no names mentioned!)

I went skiing in Chamonix for a week in January, I went to Greece in June for a week and I'm going to Dubai for a week in September!

That's all my holiday quota used up!! Crying or Very sad
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:25 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Welcome, Welcome, welcome!"


(damn too much time with the brownies....)

Had my holiday for the year too Sad a month trekking round Morocco, two weeks round Spain, and two weeks surfing, swimming, sleeping and eating excessively in Portugal. Damn these uni holidays!
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Gti
Bendy Groupie



Joined: 07 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:27 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean holiday quota given to you by your place of work then your being shafted mate. Your legally entitled to 4 weeks payed holiday a year.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:30 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, but Rob uses most of it pottering around the office eating lush food that is left over by their nice clients... or watching TV Wink
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:17 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Yea, but Rob uses most of it pottering around the office eating lush food that is left over by their nice clients... or watching TV Wink
Nah, he spends most of his time chasing rent boys Razz

(and for the last time Rob, I want a proper job, not working as your rent boy Shocked Laughing Wink )

Oh and welcome to the forum mate Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:42 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Smile Enjoy Twisted Evil

Annabella wrote:
Had my holiday for the year too Sad a month trekking round Morocco, two weeks round Spain, and two weeks surfing, swimming, sleeping and eating excessively in Portugal. Damn these uni holidays!


I might reconsider going to uni then Smile Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:10 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Guess I'm the new guy Reply with quote

Most of my Holdidays have been booked for Festivals.
Missed glasto tickets by a day, felt shitty at RnB, will have to see about BdB and am just hoping that I can get Reading Fez tickets on the gate.

Using the rest for trackdays etc it seems.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Guess I'm the new guy Reply with quote

G wrote:
Most of my Holdidays have been booked for Festivals.
Missed glasto tickets by a day, felt shitty at RnB, will have to see about BdB and am just hoping that I can get Reading Fez tickets on the gate.

Using the rest for trackdays etc it seems.


G, I've got an idea. Since I most probably won't be going to BdB, if you don't go, how about if I make my way over to Reading and finally boot your arse into gear? Oh btw, did you complete the task I set you???
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:25 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gti wrote:
If you mean holiday quota given to you by your place of work then your being shafted mate. Your legally entitled to 4 weeks payed holiday a year.


Yeah ok, I lied! I get 25 days per year so I do have some left! Laughing Laughing
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:28 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My holidays have been plentiful, and pointless. The wonders of being a student, then a partially employed person Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:36 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Guess I'm the new guy Reply with quote

As much as I could reasonably suzi Smile

(ie with out ripping half my house apart Smile )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady



Joined: 07 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:55 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

No holiday now gettig pink bike Laughing
____________________
Karma - Karma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikerchic17
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:29 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my mate went to kavos in corfu the other week for a week! was gorgeously hot (and i got gorgeously burnt Rolling Eyes ) went out and got rat-arsed every night, and i now miss it loads and want to go back! trust me whenever you go on holiday never just go for one week - it just ain't enough!!!

oh and welcome to the forum! Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 23 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.6 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 125.74 Kb