 2E Trackday Trickster

Joined: 20 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:10 - 01 Nov 2009 Post subject: Sale of Everything! |
 |
|
Im basically getting rid of everything I own due to desperately needing cash.
Firstly I have A motorcycle for sale:
1993 Honda CD250U-K 250cc Motorcycle- Taxed/Moted/V5: £450ovno
(Original AD: https://www.essexbikers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16944 )
Next are various items, taking up space and need to be gone.
Solitaire 1100 Payphone (Original AD: https://www.essexbikers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18108)
A Samsung Analog Video Camera with Composite USB Capture Device
(Original AD: https://www.essexbikers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18339 )
The above two items im happy to take offers on, BUT no time wasters please.
I also have a 5th Generation Ipod Video, in a leather case in black, it can be seen working via a booster pack, but I suspect it needs a new battery (its been restored and is empty)... I know a place that fixes these and am happy to pass on the info, probably worth around £60-70 when working properly.. I'll take £20 for it, and if available throw in a Ipod USB cable.
Lastly: I have a mountain collection of PC Games, which, unless otherwise stated, are USED.
ALL ARE FOR THE PC ONLY, MINIMUM SPECS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
I will list the game, and the genre, any other questions, please ask.
Sealed Games:
1. Conflict:Vietnam - First Person Shooter (TBC)
2. Thief: Deadly Shadows - Action Adventure
3. Soldiers™:Heroes Of World War 2 - Strategy (Command&Conquer)
These I will do, 3 For a Tenner
Used Games:
1. The Matrix Online (Multiplayer Online RPG)
2. Flight Unlimited 3 (Flight Simulator)
3. F.E.A.R:First Encounter Assault Recon (FPS)
4. PREY (FPS)
5. Call Of Duty (FPS)
6. Call Of Duty: United Offensive Expansion Pack (FPS)
7. Medal Of Honor: Warchest (FPS)
8. Farcry (Action FPS)
9. Tom Clancys Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield (FPS)
10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Action)
11. Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood (FPS)
12. Half Life (FPS)
13. Half Life 2 (FPS)
14. Sea Dogs (Pirate Adventure) (2)
15. Fall Out 1 & 2 Multipack (Strategy)
16. Full Spectrum Warrior (Strategy Shooter)
17. Battlefield Vietnam (FPS)
18. Battlefield 1942: World War 2 Anthology (FPS)
19. Red Orchestra: OSTFRONT 41-45 (FPS)
20. Medal Of Honor: Airborne (FPS)
All used games are either £5 each, or Ill do the lot for £50... Bargain!
If you want anymore info about anything, please feel free to pm me.
Thanks  ____________________ Bringing Classic Bikes Back Into Fashion
Rides: 1980 Honda CX500 |
|