 KLR600 World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:27 - 02 Nov 2009 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Bass/Guitar FX Pedal [FOR SALE] |
 |
|
Up for sale is a Digitech bass envelope filter effects pedal. I bought it as the guitarist in my band said I needed some effects but I found I just don't use them at all as I'm more of a "amp + bass = good sound" kind of player so I'm offering this up for sale. It comes in it's original box and is in good condition as per pictures. It's made of metal and looks like it'd take a proper beating reminiscent of a boss pedal.
Features
Sens - adjusts the trigger threshold of the synth, filter and envelope effects.
Control - adjusts wet/dry mix, or synth or filter attack.
Range - adjusts envelope range, cut-off frequency, or frequency envelope.
Type - selects between seven different Bass Synth Wah™ effect options, including Envelope, Envelope Sub, Synth 1, Synth 2, Filter 1, Filter 2, and Octa Sub.
Normal/Dry and Effect outputs
Can be used for guitar aswell as bass.
I don't have the manual for it but you can download it for free in .pdf format from the digitech website: https://www.digitech.com/products/Pedals/BassSynth.php
£45 plus postage.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/serenaur/IMG_9512.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/serenaur/IMG_9514.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/serenaur/IMG_9518.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/serenaur/IMG_9522.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/serenaur/IMG_9525.jpg ____________________ Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!> |
|