BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Tell your stories..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:41 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once raced at the drag racing. i beat a green ninja and a red duke and a blue thundersplat. Razz

John
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a van Stephen Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:43 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhh. that was on the nsr. Razz

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 09:09 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
I once raced at the drag racing. i beat a green ninja and a red duke and a blue thundersplat. Razz

Did you not get beaten in alot of your 'side by side' races.... conditions may have been different.

I do seem to remember a certain red bike consistantly running faster times next to you.
But then that wasn't a 'BCF' bike... no markings to indicate such, so never mind Smile

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 09:33 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly wasnt my shitty red bike Sad , oh well next year maybe. Unless of course I visit Elvington/Santa Pod anytime soon.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:23 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Did you not get beaten in alot of your 'side by side' races.... conditions may have been different.

I do seem to remember a certain red bike consistantly running faster times next to you.
But then that wasn't a 'BCF' bike... no markings to indicate such, so never mind Smile

I never got to race craig, and Im trying to forget about that unmarked duke Razz

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 13:42 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
CASEY CHAOS

Is that the twat who cuts himself with razor blades and goes on about how good it is? And what sort of name is Casey Chaos? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 14:09 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
Susi wrote:
CASEY CHAOS

Is that the twat who cuts himself with razor blades and goes on about how good it is? And what sort of name is Casey Chaos? Laughing

Yeah, that would be him. Personally I can't stand Amen's music. It's too generic and every song sounds the same, but apparently many people like their crap. Also for some reasons they nearly always get a slot at Ozzfest when they're touring.

Another thing, while at that gig I also got told to f*ck off by Soulfly's drummer when I tried to ask him for an autograph. In fact, I didn't even manage to get a whole word out before he came out and expressed his profanity. He's a stoopid pig swotting eediot anyway.

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 14:58 - 13 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanker, if they cant be bothered to give a fan an autograph then they shouldnt be performing. Its the fans that put a lot of these muppets where they are, if they cant be bothered to return a small bit of what theyre given then fuck 'em.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

moonym20
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 02:28 - 14 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a nice new Shark helmet for £90 thought it was the dogs danglies Very Happy
four days later i meet up with a few mates, i push the bike along and chat to them, after 1/2 mile i get tired of trying to support a bike and a helmet so I put it on the handy helmet lock and continued to push Shocked

going up a hill a little ways on its getting harder and harder to push, then the hill flattened and it was still getting hard to push, thinking the rear brake has seazed or summut i put down the sidestand only to find my nice new helemt twisted around the wheel with all the decals on one side torn off along with 1mm of plastic Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
lesson learn't
never leave the helmet on the lock whilst the bike is in motion Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 263 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2