Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Muthafuckas

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
TGE125NSR This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
TGE125NSR This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 08:26 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

TGE125NSR wrote:
Had good fun with this very hot girl.

Oh and ive got a massive hickey on my neck
its not big, its not clever and we don't really care.
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 09:06 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

kev wrote:
TGE125NSR wrote:
Had good fun with this very hot girl.

its not big, its not clever and we don't really care.

Exactly.
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 11:41 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

TGE125NSR wrote:

never understood the point in that, it looks childish and silly, like writing "i got a girl to suck my neck" on your forehead or something in permanent marker

zaknafien

PostPosted: 11:49 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
TGE125NSR wrote:

never understood the point in that, it looks childish and silly, like writing "i got a girl to suck my neck" on your forehead or something in permanent marker

Lmao.

Deano
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime its happen to me 've had a go at the girl for doin it, I hate the fuckers and its not funny when you have to conceal it at work and in general their just nasty things to have.

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 12:02 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity (because it's happened to most guys I know at least once) have you ever had a hickey on your penis?

Deano
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:10 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Just out of curiosity (because it's happened to most guys I know at least once) have you ever had a hickey on your penis?

hehe, no, that wouldnt bother me.

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 12:31 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

not yet. but you never know.
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 12:36 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there's a loose connection somewhere? Although it sounds like a regulator/rectifier type problem.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Evilbob
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 13:30 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

they probly just pulled some wires out the back of the ignition switch i know on myn ( some dicks had away with it once) that if u undo 1 connect behind the head lamp then u can bump it GRGRGRGRG

f**king great design

Lee
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:47 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only have yourself to blame really. Having a motorbike with no locks / chains is silly imo, unless you have a garage like fort knox.
Give it another week or 2 and TGE will have completely killed that bike Confused

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 16:07 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever heard of steering lock, it takes a whole extra 30° of hand rotation when leaving the bike, enough to stop silly kids being able to run off with it.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 17:07 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
TGE125NSR wrote:

never understood the point in that....

It does feel nice tho! Razz

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 18:26 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: Muthafuckas Reply with quote

Have you checked the main fuse? I don't see how they'd have killed it, but what you're describing sounds about right.

Ant
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:

Give it another week or 2 and TGE will have completely killed that bike Confused

mmmm, ive thought that too

neway tge125nsr, have you thought that thrashing it has anything to do wiht it not working too good?? because somehopw i dont see some theiving fuckers messing up you electrics by just pushing it down your path??!

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 23:34 - 12 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your battery is disconnected or knackered.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2