Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


2000 R6 - For Sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

R6_Rider
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:20 - 07 Jan 2010    Post subject: 2000 R6 - For Sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am selling my 2000 R6 on a w plate, I have had the bike for about 16 months and I am thinking of getting something a little newer. The bike is just coming up to 20k.

There is nothing wrong with the bike I just fancy a change.

Since I have owned the bike I have had a full plastic re paint, it wasn't due to an off they were just a bit tatty and needed painting to tidy her up. I have also had the valve clearances checked and it has been fully serviced and had new rear disk and pads all round.

The bike has a akrapovic can which does sound very nice on the bike and it also has a full alarm with two fobs. I have also changed the rear end of the bike to have the newer lights and undertray, I think it made the bike look a little newer.

The rear tyre is fairly new and has only done about 500 miles, the front is ok but will need changing fairly soon ish.

The Mot is due around March but I will happily put it through one for the new buyer.

The bike is in good condition for it's age but there are one or two marks on the front end due to stone chips and unfortunately there is a deep scratch on the rear tail of the bike caused by a pillion getting off and catching their boots on the side of the bike, I am only pointing this out so it is know before hand. For it's age the bike is spot on, I am still very happy with the bike I just fancy a change!

I am looking for about £2200 for it.

Any questions please feel free to give me a shout.

Email - [email protected] or PM me.

https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x199/Simon_peters/Bike%20Finished/21032009447.jpg
https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x199/Simon_peters/Bike%20Finished/21032009450Noplate.jpg
https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x199/Simon_peters/Bike%20Finished/21032009454.jpg

I will add some of the pictures of the marks tonight.

Thanks,
Si
____________________
2000 Blue R6 - 2002 Rear undertray - Tail Tidy - Akrapovic Can - Tinted Black Screen - Datatool Gear Indicator - Full Plastic Re Spray 03-02-09 - Datatool Veto/Evo Alarm - Rear Hugger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 277 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.64 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 29.85 Kb