 abiscott1 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 23 Oct 2009 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 13:50 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: Hello! |
 |
|
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie here. I passed my test a couple of years ago but I currently dont have a bike. I'm just a window shopper really, look but dont touch!
I've been a lurker on here since October, this is probably the first time I've shown my face so be nice!
I am a big fan of Moto GP My family rides bikes too, it's in the blood .
Hello anyway,  |
|
 Frost World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:31 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Biking is a genetic disease  |
|
 Ol World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Aug 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:01 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome..  ____________________ Previous: Cub50, NRG50, TS50, YB100, CB125, NSR125, ZZR600, CBF1000, SV650s, ZX6R B1H, XT250, Mito Powered Crosser, WRF450, , FZ600, VN800, GSXR600 - Currently CB1000R |
|
 Alexio World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Aug 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:05 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome
What kind of bike would you be likely to get if you did have the means of having a bike right now? ____________________ will never give up his CG. I look at my fuel gauge more as a progress bar than a fuel gauge.
G: With my GSXR I do often effectively use it as a scooter with a clutch in town.
ms51ves3: why does it need 500 miles? Are you teaching it how to be a piston? |
|
 ClaireBear Traffic Copper

Joined: 27 Jun 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:29 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hello! You should have introduced yourself before lol
But I agree biking is in the genes  |
|
 27cows World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:30 - 22 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome to the mad house  ____________________ The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris |
|