Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Honda RVF400 NC35 Near Mint condition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

deliriousthun...
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:56 - 30 Jan 2010    Post subject: Honda RVF400 NC35 Near Mint condition Reply with quote

PM me if you want more detail than there is in this post.

The good:

1) Excellent condition, only 2 small marks that are hardly noticable that I can think of.

2) Low Mileage: 16000 miles

3) 2 brand new Dunlop Sportmax tyres.

The bad:

1) I bought this bike to store it and keep till my restriction runs out, (but now I need the money), so I haven't kept it MOTd or taxed. It will pass an MOT no bother.

2) Because it's been stood in the garage for so long, (although I have been giving the engine a good run from time to time, and keeping an eye on the cosmetic condition), you will want to give it an oil and filter change. The front left brake caliper is also beginning to bind slightly, it would be a good idea to strip and clean this before it gets any worse.

Since it has been stood for a while I'll be supplying a new battery.

For more info, PM me.

As for price, I will listen to offers.

I reckon if it was taxed and MOTd I'd easily get ?2500 for it. Given that it needs some minor work and the hassle of MOTing and taxing it, I'd take a bit less. Just don't take the mick.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/deliriousthunder/rvf.jpg

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/deliriousthunder/rvf_lhs.jpg

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/deliriousthunder/rvf_rhs.jpg

Thanks,
Tom
____________________
Tom
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 248 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.26 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 28.8 Kb