 Minty World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:47 - 08 Feb 2010 Post subject: Amber indicator replacement help |
 |
|
Hi all,
One of my rear indicators was on the blink (geddit?) this morning. I managed to get it working and I noticed that neither rear indicators are orange any more, they are clear.
I whipped a bulb out and apart from having 12v/23w on it, there were no other markings. It is the bayonet type and is small, obviously.
I plan to drop into Halfords on the way home - any ideas as to what model of bulb it could be?
Cheers.  ____________________ My fingers smell of your mum. |
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:51 - 08 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
a box of quality street is a cheap and tasty solution to your problem. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:53 - 08 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Minty World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:56 - 08 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Itchy,
I wondered for a minute there "what the hell are they on about"?
Then I caught up.
Then I lol'd.
 ____________________ My fingers smell of your mum. |
|