|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:45 - 18 Feb 2010 Post subject: Baby bribery |
 |
|
No, not saying if they don't give you their lolly that you are going to tell mum they have just farted/dribbled ....
More along the lines of, you know, as a normal dude, have no interest in babies, but ya missus's ovary's are clanging and she keeps banging on about having a baby ... you realise prolonged resistance is futile .... so decide to use it to your advantage whilst you still have some leverage .... and make a request ..... like:-
"Yes, you can have one, but only if I can get a new {insert bike}"
"Yes, you can have one, but only if I can get {insert some other toy}"
"yes, you can have one, but only if you let me {insert some perverted act} for the next 3 weeks"
So, have you ever used baby bribery, if so, what did YOU get out of the deal??  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
Last edited by Blue_SV650S on 19:52 - 18 Feb 2010; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hetzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:54 - 18 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
"Yes you can have one, and I'll even help you pack" ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:50 - 18 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
So no one has turned this situation into a positive using baby bribery?!?!!
I dunno BCF, with your low moral standards, I expected more of you!?!?
 ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:44 - 19 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've seen the film and I haven't missed out ...
I'm wondering if you've overlooked the Lube and Cum bit though... ____________________ Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:25 - 19 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
i missed out on that my ex missus said to me "I want a baby... oh by the way , i`m pregnant!!" ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| the grim reaper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 the grim reaper World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:19 - 19 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I didn't make enough of it with the ex but I will this time with thenew missus Now, I reckon a new car is the way to go
Cheers
Grim ____________________ Adverts don't always work: Remember that advert, where the army are running across the desert and they have a wounded man on a stretcher. They get to a ravine, the bridge is down and a caption pops up that says, 'What are you thinking?'. I don't know about you but I was thinking, 'Christ, I'm glad I'm not in the f***ing army'. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ulster exile |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ulster exile Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 18 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:31 - 19 Feb 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
He used that threat in a different way altogether on me. After we got married, he told me he was either having a dog or I'd have to have a baby.
We've two dogs now.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 232 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|