Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


General scammer thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:24 - 27 Feb 2010    Post subject: General scammer thread Reply with quote

Post your best scam emails here.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Farida Waziri the chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations.

We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA CAMEROUN AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria.

We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and with the information gardered from this Scam artist, we notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to complensate you you with a little token to recover the lost of your fund. You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $2.5 Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US$2.5 Million, we have made arrangement to register an Online Banking through our Global Bank, where you will have full access to your Online Banking Account Fund, to transfer your fund personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.


Feel free to contact the processing officer Mr. PAUL NELSON. The online Banking Processing is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your private Bank Account personally, to avoid any delay or complication of things. With this Online Banking Transfer Processing, you can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US$500.000.00 daily/instalmentally until the total amount of your Compensated/deposited fund is transfered and completely paid to you.

So you are advice to contact, processing officer MR. PAUL NELSON with your provided information’s required for verification below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. PAUL NELSON.

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
CONTACT TELEPHONE: +234-8034600663.

Provide the information bellow to enable the processing of your Online Banking Account for deposition of your total compensated fund.

1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR ADDRESS.
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4)YOUR OCCUPATION
5)YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY

Contact Mr. Paul Nelson with the information required for verification to enable him start the processing of your Online Banking Account Registration.

We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.



The best bit of the whole thing is the email address

from ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) <[email protected]> Laughing Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:47 - 27 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds legit.
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:33 - 27 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the transcript ( some parts missing. of a series of mails between a scammer and myself about 10 years ago........


DEAR SIR

I PRAY THAT YOU WILL NOT BE EMBARRASED BECAUSE OF THIS MY MAIL I GOT YOUR
ADDRESS THROUGH THE INTERNET AND DECIDED TO PLEAD FOR A HELPING HAND FROM
YOU.

I AM KENICEWILL, THE ONLY SON OF MR.KALUNDA OF DAKAR OF SENEGAL.MY FATHER
WAS A MAJOR COCOA AND GOLD DEALER BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH. HE DIED AFTER A
FATAL MOTOR ACCIDENT WITH MY MOTHER WHEN THEY WERE RETURNING FROM
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC ON A BUSINESS TRIP BECAUSE HE HAD WANTED TO OPEN A
COCOA COMPANY IN COTONOU.

THOUGH MY MOTHER DIED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ACCIDENT BUT MY FATHER DIED
AFTER FOUR DAYS OF THE ACCIDENT. ON THE THIRD DAY AFTER THE ACCIDENT,AS IF
HE KNEW THAT HE WILL DIE, MY FATHER TOLD ME TO GO AND BRING A KEY FROM A
PARTICULAR SPOT IN OUR HOUSE.HE NOW TOLD ME THAT THE KEY IS FOR A PARTICULAR
DRAWER IN HIS ROOM WHERE HE KEPT ALL HIS NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.

AMONG THE DOCUMENTS I SAW THERE WERE HIS DOCUMENTS OF BUSINESS
INCOPERATION,HIS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH MY MOTHER,BUSINESS COMMPLIMENTARY
CARDS AND A DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF EIGHT MILLION ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED
US DOLLARS($8,001,500) MADE AT A PARTICULAR SECURITY COMPANY IN
COTONOU-BENIN REP.THIS DEPOSITE HE LATTER TOLD ME WAS MADE FOR HIS INTENDED
NEW COMPANY IN COTONOU.

NOW AFTER HIS DEATH,HIS TWO BROTHERS INSISTED THAT I MUST SURRINDER ALL MY
FATHER'S ASSETS TO THEM BECAUSE OUR CULTURE'S DEMAND OF A DEATH PERSON
INHERITANCE WILL BE THE BROTHERS INSTEAD OF THE CHILDREN.
I REFUSED AND THIS MADE THEM TO DRIVE ME OUT OF MY FATHERS HOUSE BECAUSE
THEY INTEND TO KILL ME INSISTING THAT OUR CULTURE DEMANDS THAT A DEATH
PERSONS ASSETS IS INHERITED BY THE BROTHERS INSTAED OF THE CHILDREN AND MY
FATHER HAS BEING CONTRADICTING THIS UNTIL HIS DEATH,HE NEVER WANTED THE
BROTHERS TO INHERIT HIS ASSETS WHILE I SUFFER DUE TO FETISH CULTURE WHICH
MADE HIM TO GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE DRAWER.

WITH THE LITTLE MONEY THAT I HAD ON ME I DECIDED TO RUN TO COTONOU- BENIN
REPUBLIC FOR THAT DEPOSIT THAT MY FATHER MADE.ON REACHING COTONOU,I HAVE
BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THE LAWYER THAT ASSISTED MY FATHER WHEN HE WAS
DEPOSITING THE MONEY THROUGH ONE OF THOSE COMPLIMENTARY CARDS AND THE LAWYER
HAS HELPED ME TO LOCATE THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE MY FATHER MADE THE
DEPOSITE.

I WANTED TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY BUT THE SECURITY COMPANY REFUSED SAYING THAT
I AM UNDER AGED AS I AM 16YEARS OLD AND THEY ALSO REFUSED CHANGING THE
OWNERSHIP OF THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER BECAUSE THEY KNOWN HIM AS THE PERSONAL
ATTORNEY TO MY FATHER AND NOT THE NEXT OF KIN.
PLEASE I NOW BEG YOU TO ASSIST ME ON TRANSFERING THIS MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY
THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU 15% OF THE MONEY AS YOUR
COMMISSION AND 5% FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT YOU MIGHT INCURE ON THE PROCESS OF
THIS TRANSFER.

SIR I AM SERIOUSLY BANKING ON YOU AS I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON THAT CAN
HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM,SO PLEASE DO NOT DISSAPPOINT OR BETRAY ME.
ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO HELP ME,I WILL THEN INTRODUCE YOU TO THE SECURITY
COMPANY THROUGH THE LAWYER TO MY DADDY SO THAT THE NECESSARY ARRANGMENTS CAN
BE MADE AND THE ONEYTRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

NOTE THAT AS MY LIFE IS IN GREAT DANGER,I WOULD LIKE THIS TRANSACTION TO BE
DONE SECRETLY SO THAT I DON'T GET EXPOSED TO MY PATERNAL UNCLES THAT I AM IN
THE REFUGE CAMP.

YOURS SONLY,
KENICEWILL KALUNDA.
_________________________________________

I have the utmost compassion for your situation. I feel that my company can
do business with you to our mutual benefit.
I await your reply.
M Feltcher.


________________________________________

Dear sir

Please I thank you for the mail you have replied me promising to help me,am so sorry if I may be disturbing you but I have nothing else to do than to write you for assistance to get what my father left before he died.

Please as I wrote you before, my father brothers has take away what my father keep before he die with my mother except this which he keep out of our country and they want me to bring it but i refused.

Please if you can help me out from this problem, God almighty will reward you abundantly but I like to tell my father lawyer Barrister Adjei Dan who tell me to write for help about you if you can help you to get the money.

I have promised to give 15% of the money to my helper and 5% for expenses just because I cannot collect it because of my age as the said and if I leave it till i grow up, i do not know what will hapen next as my father brothers are so much in search of me for the money.

What I want from you is for you to collect it and I will come to stay with you for my school and for me to grow up before i can come back to my country to stay.

Please sir, I hope the lawyer will tell you more about this, you can write him barrister Adjei email: [email protected] for more details and you can ask him for his telephone number or you may ask him to call you.

I will try to print your mail and drop it in his house and also try if I can forward it to his box so that he will know about your mail and try to write you for I do not know when I will come out from the camp again, sir please try to write him.

Your son
Kenicewill.


________________________________________________

Thank you for your reply, I think that I should tell you a little about ourselves.
As you know we are independent security specialists based in London UK.
We are all professional men from various parts of the world but now working towards one end, freedom and liberty for the oppressed peoples of our planet, for a price of course.
We may be Humanitarian at heart, but still we are in business for one reason, money.
Your offer to share 15% of your late fathers fortunes with us for our part in the dispatching of your uncles is generous. However I feel 20% would be even more generous,do you agree to my price?
Now business is over with Kenicwell (may I call you that?) let us be friends. I have a son of 17 but he is not a good boy. He is taking drugs. Are there drugs in your refugee camp? What is life like in a refugee camp I imagine it is very hard but then again you have internet! I hope you do not blame your late father for your plight. Like you I am a victim of fetish culture, we have a special club for fetish people do you?
Well I am going to Scotland for the day tomorrow (It is an advantage of living in London that the Highlands are so close) but will have my laptop with me.
You say you want to come and stay with me? I do not think this to be a good idea, maybe I did not understand you.
Mike Feltcher

___________________________________________---

I am enquiring through your office about the above individual. Can you as a man of the law vouch for him? Can you furnish me with information about him and his late father?
He says he is a victim of fetish, is this true? If so my heart goes out to the dear boy as I to have been touched by the world of fetishism.
Please could you keep my enquiry confidential as the poor child has suffered enough already.

Yours
Major M Feltcher DSO (rtd)

___________________________________________

Dear Friend,
Sir,


How are you today?

Thank you for your mail correspondence to master
Kenicewill Kalunda which I received a printed mail you
sent to him, I appreciate your prompt response to him
If we continue this way, I promise that we shall
conclude this in the next fourteen banking days.

Your reply to the mail you sent to my late client son
master KENICEWILL KALUNDA reached me ,and as he is in
the refugee camp, he may not be able to handle the
proceedings that is why he authorised me as the family
attorney to handle it.

The issue of sending the documents and monies will be
done by the finance house and his information shall be
sent to you so that you shall be able to prepare his
papers for travelling to your country.

Hence he contacted you, he has contacted you to assist
in repatriating the money and property left behind by
my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Security company, where this huge
deposits were lodged.

Already you have an idea of how the fund originated, It
is a deposit by Mr,KALUNDA who was a diamond and gold
dealer in Dakar Senegal but died in a ghastly auto car
accident with his wife which has denied the little boy
his parental care.

I am his attorney while he lived. Note that Mr.
KALUNDA died as instated and left the next of kin to
his only son master KENICEWILL while
depositing the fund. This deposit which has now stayed
for over 3years is covered by the necessary original
deposit document which I am in possession of.

In line with the policy of the deposit, any deposit
that stays for three years and it is not claimed is
labelled unclaimable and would be forfeited
to the Government but due to the good relationship
between the Director of operation at the deposit firm
and myself, he gave us 3 months to source for non
juvenile next of kin, It is on this promise that he
contacted you.

I now want you to send the following information to me
so that I can secure a court legal benefiting
documents to your favour before I will submit
application for claim and a fresh set of deposit
document will be issued to you in your own name with
that we can apply for collection of the deposit such as
:YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS,YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND
FAX NUMBERS, So that I can send it to the finance house
as soon as I finalise in the law court.

This is simple and straight, there is virtually no risk
involved as I have all the original document, and as
his attorney, I am the only person that is legally
covered to identify his next of kin who incidentally
should be a beneficiary of his chattels with court
notarisation.

I shall want you to respond as soon as you receive this
so that we shall sort out all grey areas hoping that in
a couple of days, we shall start the process of
collecting the deposit. for further clarifications,
call me at my telephone number 00 229 957 726 or email
me and advise me to start the process for the fund
collection.

To allay your fears I shall send you a letter of
indemnification which shall place whatever risk (if
any) on me. be assured finally that this fund is not
related to crime or a proceed of drug. It is clean and
clear hard earned money from his diamond and gold mined
including his exporting transactions.

It is free from all liens and encumbrances,you will not
regret to be part of this projects, waiting for your
response to enable us commence operation.

Best regards.
Adjei Dan esq.
+229 957 726
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:39 - 27 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kenicwell,
I hope you are well and in good health. I have just returned from Scotland where I have been hunting for bears. We Hunt them on horses with dogs and we all wear red coats (you may have seen this on TV). Unfortunately we did not kill any bears but we had a lot of fun. Some people say it is wrong to kill bears, they are fools. Bears are nasty buggers and will have your bollocks if you give them an inch.
Any way I just got home and am very tired as it is over two hours from London To Scotland by taxi.
I sent an email to your father`s lawyer asking about you, I hope that you do not mind me checking on you.
He has sent me a reply even giving his phone number!
How long Have you known this man? I do not trust him, Lawyers are all robbing shits.
I do not think this Adjei Dan esq. has your best interests at heart and I strongly advise you to have nothing to do with him. You are still a young boy and I know how men of this type exploit children especially a boy like you that has already been exposed to the world of fetish.
I hope that we can sort this money thing out soon as life in a refugee camp can not be easy, which camp? Are you in Kpomasse?
Please write soon and tell me if you are well.
And take care with Adjei Dan I feel he is not a true friend.
Mike

______________________________________________

Dear Maj.Mike,

How are you today ?

Hitherto, I have being expecting your response since I
gave you the information about my late client
Mr.Kalunda and his little child master Kenice relating
to the deposit.

I hope you are aware that the little boy is still in
the refugee camp as he will not coming to access his
mail all the time which has made him to give you my
contact information for us to conclude as soon as
possible.

I gave you my telephone number to call me but you have
not done that, I would like to know your telephone
number so that I can call you for a vocal discussion.

Being the personal attorney to my late client
Mr.Kalunda, and as we have to help the little boy who
has being suffering because of their fetish barbaric
tradition, we have to hasten up to get him acquainted.

I will be expecting your call for us to arrange when to
make an application as to the next of kin and a
declaration to next kin to your favour before we can
submit application for administration to the Finance
House.

Best regards
Adjei Dan esq.
+229 957 726

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear Adjei Dan .

Thank you for your mail and your enquiry as to my health, I am feeling very
well after spending a refreshing weekend hunting in Scotland.
I have sent two mails to my young friend Kenicewell and as yet have had no
reply, some of the contents of my mails are for Kenicewell only.
I do have a little bad news for you and feel that I owe Kenicewell and
yourself an explanation.
I am almost completely deaf and am unable to communicate by telephone.
Many years ago I worked for a poverty relief agency on the island of Wan-kin
(A leper colony) of the coast of Hong-Kong.
My parents had warned me against going as medical facilities were very
primitive. To cut a very long story short I caught a virus and due to lack
of treatment it destroyed my hearing. One could say Wan-Kin sent me deaf.
I do not tell you this story for your sympathy But as you see I can not use
a phone. You may ask ( and as a man of the law it is your duty to do so) why
I do not let my secretary phone for me? The truth is that she (did I tell
you that she is also my wife) knows nothing of this matter as I am working
on Kenice`s account without the full knowledge of my company, this I assure
you is in no way illegal and it will be the company that benefits from any
monies not myself.
I do not find deafness to be a great barrier to my work and in many ways it
is a blessing from God, it has given me a compassion for others although I
do miss the music of Wagner.
Please do not tell Kenicewell of my ears as the poor boy has so much to bare
already. Is it possible for you to visit him in the camp? Life must be
dreadful for him.
In fact I do have a proposal for you. Could you not take the Boy into your
house until the matters are resolved? This would free him from the camp and
liberate him from the arms of the fetishists.
Could it not be arranged for him to attend a school. I understand this this
will involve a small amount of money but that can all be settled once
Kenicewells fortune is released.
Please ask the lad to mail me as soon as he is able to, I need to know if he
is well.
I am your friend
Mike

_______________________________________________

Just a short mail to let you know I have writen to your lawyer.
I have sent him a proposal that may help you but I will leave it to him to tell you the news.
Please write soon as I am worried about your condition.
I have attached a couple of photos, one of me one of my wife.
Mike
.

(The pictures were of Storming Norman Swartzkoff and Cilla Black)

_____________________________________________

Dear Brother,
Thank you for your response, already you have said it
all that all this your predicaments is from God who am
I to ask God a question I believe that no matter how
and where you find yourself in this world the only
thing is prayers it is the key to success and key to
everything we do on this earth.

I will not allow the small Boy to be aware of this and
will never tell him.
Coming to your question or suggestions if I may say. I
will not take him along with me to House due to some
reasons .
His uncles that have claimed his Father's property will
as well trace him to my house but in the camp there he
can not see any visitor except me due to I have the
exit card I will not make a mistake to give it to any
person. I believe there is save for him

Why he will not start school here to complete his
education is because he has no freedom here and that
is why we are looking for someone abroad to help him
and repatriate to enable him to come over and finish
his school and also run out from this fetish issues
which is the most important thing now.

I have visited him already asked him to send you a
mail, but they are not allowed to move out of the camp
except on free days which is not common . I hope he
will write you soon and I believe this is one of the
reason why he introduced me to you so that I will help
you arrange all necessary documents regarding this fund
to enable the transfer to effect soon

In this regard you are required to send to me your
full name and address to enable me go to the court and
get the forms and send to you to fill and signed so
that we will be able to issued a letter of
administration to put claims for the fund


I hope to get response as soon as possible

ADJEI DAN ESQ

_________________________________________

Father

Please I am so sorry for have not replied your mails which you have write me because of we are not allowed to come out from the camp all the time except that my father lawyer come today and tell me that you want me to write you and take permission from our patron.

Please father, I will like you to believe the lawyer to my father, he is a good man and he have take care of me since I came to this place, when I come and went to his office and tell him about myself on the problem I have with my uncles on how they want to take away what my father keep for me as they have succeeded in taking the properties that he have except this money which he deposited here.

As I come to this place, he was the one that took me to the refugee camp for my save from my uncles and advised me on what to do so that I can leave this place for my education and protect myself from my uncles, as we went to the camp, he instructed that I should not be allowed to attend to any visitor so that I will not be a victim to my uncles.

Father, please I will like you to give the lawyer to my father the balance if the 5% money which is for expenses after you have collect your own for his help to me, he really cared for me by protecting me and attending to me as his son but I am still afraid because of this place that I am, my uncles may find out that I am here so I will like to leave this place and come to your place, please if you will not allow me to stay in your place, can you find a place outside my place where I can stay for my education till I grow older to defend myself.

Father, as you have said you want 20% of the money, please father I will like you to take the 20% as I have told the lawyer to my father before I come to reply this mails because he was the one that give me the advise on the 15% and 5% for expenses, please as I said before, please after you collect your expenses from the 5%, I will like you to give the lawyer to my father the balance of the 5%, I am so happy on what he has done for me.

Father, please I see the pictures you send to me, I thank you for the picture and will like to be with you as I hope that you will take care of me like my parents, I do ask why my father and mother died in accident but I have not received any answer from God, I see that I do not have to ask God any question but death is nature, I have made up my mind to donate some part of the money to the motherless and fatherless like me because I have seen hell since I lost my good parents, I begin to wonder how others like me feel which have made me to have the mind of helping them as you get the money with you.

Father, please you can write the lawyer to give you his telephone number so that you can call him, you can give him your number to call you so that I can come out from this situation. Father please greet mother and children for me.

Father, please you can write me and I will write you any time I get exit order to go out from the camp for I do not know when I can come out again to see my box.

May God almighty bless and protect you.

Your son
Kenicewill.

______________________________________________

I am so pleased to receive your mail, now I know that you are well.
I now feel a little guilty about asking you for the extra 5% but business is
business. The 5% however will not be coming to England as I intend to donate
it to a charity in your own country of Benin.
I have been in communication with your lawyer and I find him a pleasant
person, I was wrong to think ill of him may God forgive me. I believe that
you have talked with him today and we are going to proceed with matters via
mail.
I have been trying to email him some details but there is a problem with his
email as my letters keep bouncing back to me with the following
message.........

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected] SMTP error from remote mailer after initial
connection:
host mailin-01.mx.justice.com [205.188.156.185]: 554-(RLY:B1) The
information presently available to ..........

I do not think this is a problem as I have had it happen to people before so
I will keep trying to mail him.
I will not be able to be in touch for a couple of days as I am going to my
Regiments Christmas reunion in Hereford until Saturday night and as it is on
MOD (Ministry of Defence) property no computers are allowed for matters of
security.
I know that this is going to take a little longer than we both want but it
can not be helped. God may be looking down upon us both however Kenicewell
as Christmas is not a good time to do business by mail in England as the
postal system is full to overflowing with xmass cards. The postmen are
overworked with many heavy bags to carry and they burn a lot of the letters
to make work easier. It is also said that they open letters looking for
money sent as presents.
I will talk soon , if you see Adjei Dan tell him of the problem with his
mail.
your good friend
Mike




_______________________________________________

_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:44 - 27 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Maj. Mike
Sir,

How are you today?

I have expected your response to my mail so that I will
go to the court to seek and make an application to
transfer the next of kin to your name before we can
apply for the fund withdrawal from the Finance House.

I would want you to send your full name and address so
that I can make arrangement in the law court for the
application as I will obtain a form which has to be
sent to you for filling and returning to me for
submission to declare you the next of kin to my late
client hence Kenice is a minor.

As you are to be the claimant to the deposit make at
the Finance House, we have to secure this legally from
the law court to empower the Finance House transfer the
beneficiary to your name.

Kindly send the required information to enable us get
to an extent before the Christmas holiday as I hope you
are a Christian, there will be a few days holiday to
all the government and non governmental parastatal.

I will be expecting your response with the above
pre-requisite ASAP.

Best regards
Adjei.

______________________________________

hello wali,
i thank you for your response and please let me have your telephone numbers so that we can find time to talk to each other.
i shall expect you to send it across before i can give you details of this buissiness.
thanks
adams
here are my private telephone numbers
______________________________________________

Daddy

Please I thank God almighty that I was allowed to come out from the camp today.

Father, Please have you write to the lawyer to my father again since you write him and it come back to your box, please can you call him on his telephone number.

Father,I am glad that you also have the same feeling to give some thing to the motherless and fatherless like me as I have made up my mind to give them some from the part of my own after you take your part.

Father please do not worry on that, i have already made my mind to give them something, you can take your own, you may give to the motherless and fatherless home in your place from the extra 5% please, I will give the motherless and fatherless in Benin.

Father, please I will try to go to the lawyer to my father house to tell him of the mail you write me about his box but please try to call him since the mail box is returning mail and is not good like that,i do not know if i will see him at home before i will go back to the camp today becuase i have little time to stay outside.

Father, christmass is coming and i hope to stay in the refuge camp for the christmass,i do not know why my father and mother die but God know the best, i wish you have collect the money from the place my father deposit it so that i will stay in your country for the christmass.

Father, please I do not know when i will come out again to see my box, please if you want to write me, i will write you when i get our refuge camp exit pass again.

Your son
Kenicewill.

___________________________________________-

Dear Friend

How are you today?

I have received your mail and I thank you for the mail.

I will go to the law court today with your sent full
address and name to swear an oath to your favour.

I will get back to you when I get the oath sworn.

Best Regards
Adjei Dan esq.
____________________________________-

Dear Friend

I have been able to get the affidavit done today as I
went to our law court here to testify on the next of
kin transfer to your name.

I will like you to kindly try to open the attached file
and peruse on the sworn affidavit of claims to your
name.

kindly inform me of your receipt of this mail with the
attached file before we can make application to
transfer the beneficiary to your name as I have to
submit this affidavit with other forms given to me by
the law court to the Finance House where the money is
being deposited.

I will be expecting your response.

Best regards
Adjei Dan esq.
+229 957 726.

_________________________________________

Dear friend

I would like you to peruse as well on this attached
file and try to fill lit as i have already sworn an
affidavit to transfer the next of kin to your name with
the consent of master Kenice at the law court today.

The two attached forms were given to me from the law
court for your filling and attestation as the affidavit
was made, I would want you to go through the forms and
the affidavit and try to fill it which you have to
return the filled forms for me to get it submitted at
the law court as soon as possible.

As you will go through the form, if there is any
question, I would want you to write me for more
clarification regards to the depositor but I hope you
will see the informations in the sworn affidavit except
the wife information as her name is Mrs.Princia Kalunda
with the same address.

Try to fill the forms and send the filled ones back to
me for submission to the law court to declare you the
next of kin and will instructed the Finance House to
transfer the beneficiary to your name as a letter of
application will be made to them.

I was able to visit the site you sent to men you are
such a nice hero as I went through the informations
written on the web page of your site which is
https://www.bearwoodted.com/news/0000040199.html

I hope , if you try to fill and I submit the forms,
before the end of this year or early January because of
holidays, the fund will be transferred to you as we
made the application to the Finance House after we must
have gone through all the necessary inheriting
proceeding from the law court, I will be expecting the
filled forms as soon as possible for submission to
hasten up the transfer.

Kindly give my greetings to your family and your wife
whom I saw her picture at your site with your picture
as well.


Best regards
Adjie Dan esq.

_____________________________________


Dear Friend

How are you today?

Can you kindly update me if you have been able to
peruse over the sent forms and as well the affidavit
which I got sworn at our Ministry of Justice.

I would want to know if you have gone through it and we
as well want to know when I will be expecting the
filled forms for submission to the law court before we
can apply for the transfer of the Beneficiary to your
name from the Finance House.

Best regards
Adjei Dan esq.
______________________________________

Dear Friend

How are you today.?

I thank you for your mail and your sent photographs.

How could you term this transaction as scam friend, in
what extent has this transaction relate to scam.

If this is scam, give me details for my awareness as
you have claimed to be an antiscamist, if you have a
bias mind to this transaction I advise you to quit okay.

I had wanted and waited to speak with your lawyer whom
you said you will take the form for help, have you
spoken with him, can you call me for a brief discussion.

I do not understand how you mean friend, I need
explanation from you okay.

Best regards
Adjei Dan esq.

_____________________________________

Dear Friend

I have realised that you are misunderstanding this
transaction with your so called internet discovery, I
hope you saw the little boy's name on the mail you
forwarded to me.

I hope he was the one that paste it there while trying
to send mail to you if he will see a helper before you
responded to assist him.

I advised you to quit this transaction if you are not
interested in helping him instead of embarrasing me
with unwanted photographs.

From the first mail you wrote to me, I had wanted to
ask you of the name you use in resuming your email
address which is WALI as you do bear MIKE FELTCHER, but
now I have realised that you are trying to impersonate
someone.

Best regards and happy xmas, please quit if you are
have a bias suspicious mind do not embarrase or insult
my person.

Please excuse me.

Adjei.




_________________________________________________
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 226 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.36 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 82.01 Kb