Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hiring a motorcycle in Wales?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

S
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:12 - 15 Mar 2010    Post subject: Hiring a motorcycle in Wales? Reply with quote

Can anyone help this chap, he's a good guy I know from the states. I wouldn't begin to know where to help him.

randomyank wrote:

Speaking of Wales, I'm going there in September(I'm from the US). I'll be 21 by then and I'm trying to get an inexpensive dualsport or supermoto together to use while there. I plan on going all over Wales and England. No one seems to really rent any smaller displacement bikes. Any advice for getting my grubby mits on a cycle?


Hope someone can help Very Happy
____________________
See my motorcycle youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/svengalie
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ToGGoT
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:36 - 15 Mar 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get him to give you some cash, buy one, he uses it while he's here, then sell it afterwards.

Wont cost you half as much.

ToGGoT
____________________
2005 BMW R1150R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 206 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.98 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 31.69 Kb