 Ingah World Chat Champion
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
|
 temeluchus World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
 Peirre oBollox Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:17 - 11 Apr 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
you would be wise to visit Altberg and get yourself measured up, as each pair is indevidually made to the customers spec & size.
you can also see the boots for yourself, and get a feel for the quality. They make em up to include what other gear you wear, right down to the socks you wear, so IF you go along to the factory, take your regular riding pants & socks with you as they`ll measure your feet & calves with you wearing em. So they can make em just right. Then once you`ve been measured they keep your info on record should you want another pair, or repair.
Getting myself measured supprised me, as I usually take a size 7 or 8, but with the socks etc on, I`m a size 9 (medium width)
I have a pair of Clubman Classic Boot with buckles. Bought em last summer before a trip to spain, took 6 weeks to be made & delivered, but when I got them the day before I left, I was worried about having to break em in, but my fears where not needed, they felt as comfortable as an old pair of slippers from day 1 & I was able to ride in them all day, & walk around in them for extended periods of time.
Would I buy another pair of Altbergs, deffinately ........... probably a pair of bandogs and have a few extras added ____________________ I accept no responsibility for swearing, drinking, motorcycle riding or your pregnant teenage daughter. |
|