 UKRedwing Trackday Trickster

Joined: 16 Apr 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:12 - 24 Apr 2010 Post subject: Honda NSR 125 |
 |
|
Honda NSR 125
16,500 miles
M.O.T Till May 15th 2010, Should pass no problem
Tax expires on the 30th of this month but will be renewed this week before the auction ends to give a full years tax
The are some small scrapes on some of the fairings where the bike has been dropped by previous owners, shown as clearly as possible in the close up pictures. These are purely cosmetic and have never bothered me enough to touch up, the bike is in otherwise fantastic condition.
I will be sad to see the bike go but having passed my full test I am looking at buying a bigger bike so need the money
Bridgestone Battlaxe BT45 tyres fitted on the front and rear wheels at the end on last year so plenty of tread left, the best tyres in the wet and dry you can get.
Had a new battery fitted last month
If you have any questions regarding the bike send an email to [email protected] and I will respond as quickly as I can
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3529/num4t.jpg
https://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3903/num3.jpg
https://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2749/num2.jpg
https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4856/num1.jpg
Open to offers around the £1200 mark.
I am looking for a Honda vfr 400 / cbr400 babyblade / zxr400 so would consider swapping depending on the condition etc of the bike.
Cheers. |
|