Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


For Sale **Dainese 2010 range Laguna Seca leather trousers.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

nomoregt4
Nova Slayer



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 25 Apr 2010    Post subject: For Sale **Dainese 2010 range Laguna Seca leather trousers. Reply with quote

I've decided to sell my brand new 2010 range Dainese Laguna Seca leather trousers as I'm pretty sure I need a size 28 & not a 30 Rolling Eyes

Size 30" to 32"

Bought only last week as part of the Dainese Laguna Seca 2 peice suit & worn olny once. I would take it back to P&H for a smaller size, but as it's a 2 peice suit I'd have to change the whole suite & the top jacket fits me really good & a smaller one wouldn't fit me.

The feel & quality of these Dainese leathers is outstanding. I tried a set of Madif, Berik & Arlen Ness leather trousers or the same price range yesterday & the quality doesn't come close to the Dainese.

I can take actual images of my leather trousers, but they are the same as the ones in these pictures.

They are like new, only being worn once. The knee sliders & velcro attachement I have are black with a white Dainese logo.
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/Bike%20photos/1513297_864_B_S.png
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/1513297_864_F_S.png
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/dainese_delta_pro_pants_black_back_.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/dainese_laguna_seca_div_new_back_im.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/dainese_laguna_seca_div_new_front_i.jpg

Lowest price you'll get on Ebay or in any shops is £320, trust me, I've looked! So bearing in mind these are brand new, I'd like to recoup as much money as possible.
Cash preferred, or bank transfer. The only reason I mention a bank transfer is that I won't have to pay Ebay or Paypal fees if I list them on Ebay. My Ebay name is Richardelson77 so you can have a look at my 100% positive feedback for peace of mind.

Any other questions you may have please ask away. Phone number by PM.

Thanks for looking,

Richard.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 162 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.01 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 29.84 Kb