Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What bike to buy for 2000?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:10 - 25 Apr 2010    Post subject: What bike to buy for 2000? Reply with quote

Arrow Needs to be bought and insured (fully comp) for 2000*
Arrow Needs to be very reliable
Arrow Should be more fun than my revere (shouldnt be hard Laughing)
Arrow Should be at least semi economical to run
Arrow Fed up of the naked bike so I want at least a bikini fairing.

Best bet I have found so far is the Fazer 600, or VFR750 but the VFR is probably going to strech the 2000 a bit for a decent one.

Any other suggestions? Also between the Fazer and VFR which would you go for and why?

*Im 20, 2 years NCB, 1 claim non-fault, getting 730.00 cheapest fully comp for the VFR, if anybody can recommend somewhere that would insure me cheaper than that then I think I would go for a VFR unless a better suggestion comes up in this thread.

c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 25 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know a guy who would sell you his 1999 VFR800 for £2000 (facelift model)
no tax or MOT though, but in pretty good nick.
PM
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:15 - 26 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is I won't have any money left over for insurance on a 2 grand bike, there are actualy some pretty good fazers around for under my budget, didn't realise how cheap they were!

c_Dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:19 - 26 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can have my GSXR-1000 for £1800, lie about your age to your insurance company and you'll get covered for £250. Mr. Green

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/greggreggreg/IMG00006-20100403-1522.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:40 - 26 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third party only 1500, Fully comp 4300 Laughing

I dont think they wan't me Laughing

c_dug[/u]
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 165 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.15 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 45.29 Kb