 Wahlberg Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 01 Apr 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:40 - 27 Apr 2010 Post subject: Scorpion Exhaust End Can |
 |
|
I recently won a Scorpion End Can off of ebay that some prat advertised as "for all ZX6R F, G & J Models", I have an F3 model and it doesn't fit. I paid £77 for it and basically want to get that back!
It's in very good condition and comes in the box with bracket sleeve and bolts with a removable baffle for use on road & track.
The measurements are:
Distance between bolt centers is 83mm
Bore - Size of hole is 63mm
The outer sleeve is 112mm diameter and is approx 50cm long
Images attached.
I Live in Leicester & work in Corby. Any questions just gimme a bell & I'll do the best I can!
Mark
07732806672 ____________________ If you can't fix it with Gaffa tape, you havn't used enough Gaffa tape!  |
|