Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Opinions please on this moped

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

TT3_Rboks
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 18 Apr 2010    Post subject: Opinions please on this moped Reply with quote

Hi,

I am very interested in this Sachs moped on ebay, it's £900 but its brand new.

I was wondering whether it is a good make? or a good moped. I am only 16 so this is a big decision for me
.

take a look: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=160407485259&Category=122180&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Thanks!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:07 - 18 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sachs is a good make. German, I think. Would probably be a good idea to Google that 'ped and see what turns up. But I can't see there being any major problems with it.
____________________
The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Minty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 18 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur. Good price for a first bike. Thumbs Up
____________________
My fingers smell of your mum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TT3_Rboks
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:03 - 21 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

I have decided to buy a 2nd hand piaggio NRG instead of this for £850. (i hope i made the right decision)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TCGS
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:00 - 29 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally 100% correct.

I foolishly bought a Sachs from a member here and it was nothing but trouble.

It was still under warranty but I went back to my local dealer so many times they got fed up with me.

So I went to another one miles away, who where shit.

So I went to another one even further away. Again, shit.

So I sold it to get rid of it.


Not a total waste of money, I did have it for 8 months and got a LOT of use out of it.

I also had two engines and pretty much everything else changed.


Thankfully you didn't get one!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

poorboyspost
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:24 - 30 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really perfect for your age and the price is just right.
____________________
Pimp my RIDE
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GSF Jamie 600
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 17 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:14 - 30 Apr 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
You've made the right decision mate,
me mate got a brand new cheapo make and within 2month it just stopped working and garages didn't have a clue whats wrong with it,
so then he had to go and get an nrg Thumbs Up
It was painfully slow as it was restricted but reliable as old boots Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.96 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 50 Kb