 willis1337 Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 May 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:44 - 03 May 2010 Post subject: A21 today - thanks |
 |
|
Just want to say thank you to all those bikers going southbound on the A21 this morning, who flashed, waved and made manic gestures to warn me of a speed trap up ahead (I was going northbound).
Sure enough when the road changed from two, to three lanes of nice sweeping bend, just before the A21 meet the M25, where I would probably be going a little bit quick *cough*three figures*cough*, just around the next corner on the bridge they were set up.
Thank you. |
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:26 - 04 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have found out recently that more and more car drivers are happy to warn you too...which is good. I do too.  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|