Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I am no hijacker...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Miss Lucky
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:40 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: I am no hijacker... Reply with quote

Very Happy

Got practical test at 9.37 tomorrow and I am a bit worried about it. Just the U-turns. I passed my driving test first time last wednesday at 9.37 at the same test centre so maybe it is an omen. Wink I wont be too dissapointed if I fail because I know how strict they are. I am more likely to put a foot down on a U-turn or something. I went for a refresher course a few weeks back and was advised to hire a CG but I am used to riding the NSR and I would only have an hour before the test to get used to the CG so i am giving it my best shot on my own bike.

Wish me luck. Smile Sick

I guess the worst be about it is when you go in for you car test you have an instructor that is with you and advises you. You are prepared for what they will ask you to do and the routes they will take you on and what they will expect of you. I am going in for my bike test tomorrow and I dont have much of a clue about what they are looking for and what they want me to do and how they want me to do it. Confused

Still all you can do is try. I havent been around for a while because I have been so busy working and riding. I thought I would have a look in tonight to see if there was anyone who sat their test recently and can tell me what it was like. I will try and have a look in more often. Very Happy

Miss Lucky
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:42 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Mr L can do a U-turn on the busa then I can surely just get one right on the NSR just this once. (Fingers crossed) Neutral

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:46 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allo. Well good luck tomorrow.

Just ride sensibly, safely, and if you do make any mistakes recover from it safely. Mr Lucky was a bike instructor want he? Probably quite a big advantage Smile Just dont tell them you've been riding the 'Busa Razz

I did mine on my NSR, and managed to stuff the U turn up on my first attempt, but got it bang on 2nd and 3rd times Smile

Don't forget to cancel indicators, dont forget to use the rear brake a bit on the emergency stop, dont forget to life saver before moving anyway in any direction.

GOod luck!

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 00:46 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Miss L (no pun intended). Smile
Let us know how you get on.

Evilbob
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:59 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: test Reply with quote

good luck Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 10:43 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, soz Miss L, didn't mean to make you feel guilty about brutally hijacking poor GFK's thread. Wink Laughing

Actually, if you didn't hijack the occasional thread, you can't be considered a true BCF member. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:57 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Very Happy

Deano
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.
Dean Stone #777
EMRA 2012 final standings, Formula 600s 3rd, Superstock 600s 3rd.
www.triplesevenracing.co.uk: www.ljmotorcyclerepairs.co.uk www.gettaylored.co.uk BN RaceScience, Now officially run out of money to carry on racing Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

John
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, should be mostly through by now? Smile

Crazy Manx Man
The Fly Swatter

PostPosted: 11:29 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck... Very Happy

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:17 - 30 Sep 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well..........???

How did you do? Did your lucky name serve you well and are you tearing up L plates as we speak?

Hope you did ok.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1