Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


1989 Yamaha DT50 MX

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

steven843
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 03 Jun 2010    Post subject: 1989 Yamaha DT50 MX Reply with quote

Hey guys, After some postive comments from other users I decided to show you my project back when I was 16. Here is how I got it. Embarassed

https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/steven8435/PB190359.jpg

An after pic for those who are impatient Confused

https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/steven8435/P5040049.jpg

Will update soon with details of inbetween Razz ( already a week late getting this far, sorry guys)

Hope you enjoy and comments welcome.

Thanks to ms51ves3, BenR, Freaky1 for teaching me photobucket Thumbs Up , sachstasy and most importantly crana for making me do it! Mr. Green Thumbs Up Cheers guys!
____________________
Current Bike - 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6
Previous Bikes - 2002 Honda NSR125 R, 1989 Yamaha DT50 MX
CBT Passed - 5-5-2007 A2 Passed - 17-11-2008
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 04 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic Very Happy I had a mate with a DT50 when I was 16 and a I so desperately wanted one Confused Ended up getting a DTR125 instead, couple of years later.
____________________
The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

steven843
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:58 - 04 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

27cows wrote:
Fantastic Very Happy I had a mate with a DT50 when I was 16 and a I so desperately wanted one Confused Ended up getting a DTR125 instead, couple of years later.



Thanks, spent ages on it and about £450, got it for $400. You got pics of the dtr? As i'm nt sure which one that is, i have the 1980's lc stuck in my head for some reason Confused
____________________
Current Bike - 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6
Previous Bikes - 2002 Honda NSR125 R, 1989 Yamaha DT50 MX
CBT Passed - 5-5-2007 A2 Passed - 17-11-2008
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:51 - 06 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

steven843 wrote:
27cows wrote:
Fantastic Very Happy I had a mate with a DT50 when I was 16 and a I so desperately wanted one Confused Ended up getting a DTR125 instead, couple of years later.



Thanks, spent ages on it and about £450, got it for $400. You got pics of the dtr? As i'm nt sure which one that is, i have the 1980's lc stuck in my head for some reason Confused


No, don't have any pics of the DTR. I owned a large percentage of my bikes in the days before digicams, when taking pics and getting them developed was just too much arse Laughing It was a nice one though, pearl white.

This is the same model as mine was:

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/217655/images/DT_125.jpg
____________________
The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 129 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.37 Sec - Server Load: 3.77 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 42.74 Kb