 Feasty World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Nov 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:18 - 08 Jun 2010 Post subject: For Sale: Excellent condition Honda SLR650 |
 |
|
I'm sad to see this bike go, it's been brilliant for me for the past couple of years. Unfortunately due to my office moving further afield plus my 33bhp restriction coming to an end I've now found myself a bigger bike for those long motorway miles. So, here's the bumf:
Honda SLR650, 1999 S reg, 20,800 miles on the clock, Taxed till 05/11, MOT'd till 07/10
Good bits:
Recent new front tyre
Recent head bearings replaced
New Hagon rear shock fitted 10/2009
Rear wheel bearings done 07/2009
New battery 01/10
Rear wheel has been respoked in the past couple of weeks due to a slight buckle, it now runs perfectly true.
Heated grips attached
Upgraded horn
Bad bits:
Will need a rear tyre very soon
I've used this bike daily as a commuter so anything that's been needed to be done has been done. It's in brill condition and is kept in a garage. I keep it regularly cleaned and service it myself every 2000 miles. It's never let me down and I've loved the low down torque and lightness of the bike. NOTE: THE TOP BOX DOES NOT COME WITH THE BIKE.
I'm after £1200 ono. contact me on my mobile 07979035660, good luck! I'm based inbetween Sheffield and Chesterfield. ____________________ Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed). |
|