 jimster Spanner Monkey

Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:30 - 30 Jun 2010 Post subject: Is there a Sharp 5*-rated helmet seller in London? |
 |
|
I want to buy myself a 5* (or possibly 4*) sharp rated helmet (and I know Sharp's not perfect, but it's the best test at the moment in my view).
I don't want to spend more than necessary (why pay for Rossi's sponsorship?). So, is there somewhere in London which stocks any 5* rated helmets for less than £200 or so? I'd be most happy with the Lazer LZ6 one which gets green blobs all over.
https://sharp.direct.gov.uk/testhelmetlist?sharp-make=All&sharp-model=&sharp-type=All&sharp-rating=5&discontinued=1
I tried the AGV range at Hein Gericke and no size fitted me properly, which was a shame...
Thanks in advance!! ____________________ Current: Yamaha Diversion XJ900
Previous: Yamaha Diversion 600cc, Piaggio Zip 50cc, Honda CG125-W, Siamoto Caddy 50cc moped |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|