Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer Parts

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

BigBlueBear
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 05 Feb 2010    Post subject: Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer Parts Reply with quote

Hi, first time poster here, please be gentle with me.

I am looking for parts for my 600 Fazer 2001 model, downpipes and radiator cover...any ideas of whwre I can sourse them on the cheap
____________________
BBB
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andi
Crazy Courier



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:32 - 05 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay.

Take a gander on here!

https://fazerowners.yuku.com/
____________________
Before: Suzuki GT 185. Honda Superdream 250. Yamaha RD350LC. Suziki RG250. Yamaha FZS600. Honda CBR600F3
Now: Honda Fireblade 929
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TUG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 06 Feb 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay, bike breakers, other FZ owners?
____________________
Haz ER-5, innit!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Vince
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 06 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:24 - 06 Jul 2010    Post subject: Fazer seat storage space Reply with quote

Hi Guys, Just bought a 2002 FZS 600 Fazer and absolutely love it... but there is one thing I would like to change on it ... this is what I am trying to achieve ... the underseat storage is quite good but I would like to try and gain more space on the bike so I can throw a couple of bottles of water and few sarnies in the bike and that's me sorted for the day ..

At the moment can get a couple of bits under the seat, but its a hassle to take the seat off when I stop and fiddle to repack everything etc. I reckon if the standard seat was replaced with a single seat then I could have a lockable seat cowl, which will keep the lines on the bike without having to put an ugly topbox etc and will enable me to keep my lunch in the cowl.

Anyone got any good solutions? I see there are a few solo seat covers that fit over the seat, but cant find a solution to convert to a single seat + cowl with storage .. Cheers Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andys675
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:32 - 06 Jul 2010    Post subject: Re: Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer Parts Reply with quote

BigBlueBear wrote:
Hi, first time poster here, please be gentle with me.

I am looking for parts for my 600 Fazer 2001 model, downpipes and radiator cover...any ideas of whwre I can sourse them on the cheap


look out for an ebayer called motad1 its actually motad themselves selling their stainless downpipes, got mine off them for £140, they retail at £282, they fit better than the chinese/delkevic ones, they're better quality and you don't end up with flat spots
____________________
Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 93 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.81 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 42.68 Kb