 Ichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:26 - 01 Jul 2010 Post subject: GS500e - Swap? |
 |
|
I have a 1990 GS500e in my garage that I'm planning to get rid of. 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. 29.6k on the clocks, all pads, discs, chain, sprockets, exhaust in good condition. Valve are done, carbs balanced, fork seals, new oil, new battery, blah blah blah.Cosmetics are ok, not good but ok. Rust patches on frame, dented tank, etc. Before I stick it on Ebay I thought I'd ask if anyone wants to swap it for something else.
Photos are from last year, I'll sort some more out for anyone interested.
I'm preferably after a bike that can be used offroad but anything slightly different, even a bit of a project, would be worth a look.
Open to offers if you have nothing to swap. |
|