 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:40 - 02 Sep 2010 Post subject: Video editing – locating files |
 |
|
I have some great video editing software and some ideas of what I want to edit, the thing is I don’t actually know how to obtain what I’m looking for.
I’m after a couple of adverts that are or have been on TV in the last year. Where would i find the files or how could i get them into a MPEG format or similar.
Cheers ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
 doggone World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:48 - 02 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Youtube
www.ant.com has a youtube downloader download them and convert them with flvconverter.
https://www.flv-converter.org/
You've got your mpeg files, though bump the settings up a touch on flv converter as the stock settings make videos and music really watery. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|