Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Ace biker momento

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Hazylogic
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 02 Sep 2010    Post subject: Ace biker momento Reply with quote

Not much of a story to tell, more of an incident, but i'd like to share it with you lovable fuck-knuckles anyway:

I've spent most of the day riding around the Scottish Border B roads (yea all of 'em) and I was on my way home, via Temple through Gorebridge. I had a right hander approaching and I was trying to take it really easy as there were no females for me to display too. I still took the corner leaned over though as my fearlessness cannot be switched off. I took the corner and the front hit a big patch of grit - which was bang in the centre of the road. The front slide out from underneath me, but luckily I rescued it via stamping my powerful ox-leg through the road. I think it was due to my raw animal strength and good genes, rather than the A* tech 10s I was wearing, that saved my ankle. At the same instant that it slide out, I used my machismo-like instincts and turned the handlebars the other way, thus keeping the bike upright and I ended up sliding across the grit like some sort of ancient warrior charging into battle.

I'm now at home, I've just finished my food - a beef leg and a haunch of venison - and I'm supping ethanol from an elephant's tusk, smoking a foot long cuban, whilst three young fillys oil the aches and pains from my muscular body.

The end.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Benson_JV
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 02 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/ricanpyroprince/CoolStoryBro.png
____________________
Willson - "If you go out on that CBR600 in the winter, you're going to do more miles on your side than on your wheels."
Riding: CBR600FW Driving: Audi A6
Previous Bikes: '96 Bandit 600, '96 GPz305
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tvchimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:06 - 02 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/303.jpg
____________________
Bike: Currently Bikeless... Gahh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:08 - 02 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A* Tech 3s are better for that sort of thing. Thumbs Up
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 02 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next you'll be telling us you landed a 130mph wheelie into a lock-to-lock tank slapper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 36 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.17 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 43.9 Kb