 oldbiker Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 15 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: streetwise accessories, bad news |
 |
|
This is a company that I do not like, I was given one of their trickle chargers as a present.
Less than six weeks later it was a dead box of components that was only good as a door stop, having sent them an email explaining the problem. I was told to take it to the supplier and take it up with them.
Of course we very seldom get a receipt for a gift and don`t want to upset people who try to show us a bit of generosity.
This company is a uk based importer\supplier, would it have been a lot of trouble for them to offer a replacement\repair.
Anybody had similar unhelpful responses from apparently large dealers. ____________________ It`s all powerfull white mans magic
https://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/tzrsteve/album%201/035.jpg |
|