Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 09:31 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

one1895 wrote:
Hey Craig dya wanna tell me about the crash you had on it. Confused

slid into a wall. front fairing damage.. had bike thoroughly checked by a garage, then an engineer. It's fine. The bike didn't even go over on its side Rolling Eyes thanks to a railing saving it!

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 09:32 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s. thats not what caused the damage to that itoham red/white bodywork. I genuinely bought that because of the colour scheme and was unaware of the damage until I got to London to pick it up.

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

PostPosted: 12:18 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... can we get some pics of the left hand side too then?

And what about:

Arrow Cutting out
Arrow Choke prob
Arrow Neutral Light
Arrow Sidestand
Arrow Flat spots

There were a few other things too I can't remember...hmm and the tyres need replacing too so some money off due to all these things'd be good, 1750?

Cam

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 13:26 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

one1895 wrote:
Hmm... can we get some pics of the left hand side too then?

And what about:

Arrow Cutting out
Arrow Choke prob
Arrow Neutral Light
Arrow Sidestand
Arrow Flat spots

There were a few other things too I can't remember...hmm and the tyres need replacing too so some money off due to all these things'd be good, 1750?

Cam

Erm, greybike i guess! Laughing

Not being funny, but I was exagerating a bit on greybike Rolling Eyes All you wouild have read is those bad things, you seen any posts about the good things?? No cos I don't post them...

Choke, flat spots and cutting out was due to 33bhp restrictors. - now removed

neutral light + sidestand im not bothered about so havent even bothered with them, I did email Zimma asking for his but he never got back to me..

So the only thing wrong with it is neutral light which is just a loose connection or something, and your having a laugh if im going to drop the price by £100 because of that Laughing

Bike has recently had new chain and sprockets, new double bubble, new nc30 mirrors, a recent ish service, fairly new race can and newish ebc pads and braided lines on the front. not to mention laser wheel alignment, and carbs cleanout, setup and balance at local garage.

tyres were taken into consideration already. and now that ive been riding the bike again (oh i forgot to tell ya, i wanted to clean it.. so i stripped it and cleaned everything - if you gonna do it, might as well do it properly hehe)

£1750 without the seat cowl, clear screen and micron road legal then no probs. otherwise she's in bike trader next week.

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

PostPosted: 13:31 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it was greybike. Wink

It's gonna cost me about £80 for the tyres and £150 for delivery alone but yeah £1850'll do I guess.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 13:42 - 21 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

no probs mate, let me know when you want to pick it up and i'll have it ready for the delivery bloke.

Email me to discuss payment etc.. either bank transfer or cheque? whatevers easiest for you m8.

Cheers
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 164 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3