Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


An Idiot Abroad

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

carlosthejack...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:42 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: An Idiot Abroad Reply with quote

Funniest thing I've seen in ages on the telly... Laughing
____________________
Responsibility. It's a difficult reality for some. I'm running the 2014 Sheffield Half Marathon on behalf of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice. Please sponsor me, even if it's just a quid.
DonnyBrago: "I think you may be confusing rain and napalm..." Paulington: "It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it."
Current rides: '05 VFR800 VTEC, '57 Mondeo 1.8 TDCi #58LEGEND
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

carvell
Scuttler



Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:45 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed! Thumbs Up
____________________
Yamaha TDM 850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T0MMY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:46 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

You talking about Jamie's American Road Trip?
____________________
ZX6R + CBR600RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

carlosthejack...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

T0MMY wrote:
You talking about Jamie's American Road Trip?


Like Hong Kong Phooey, could be.

I used to like Jamie Oliver when he was a chef, I've got a few of his books. He's now turned into a bit of a twat. I'd be most upset if he called me brother in that faux yank accent he's developing. He'll be calling folk "blood" next...
____________________
Responsibility. It's a difficult reality for some. I'm running the 2014 Sheffield Half Marathon on behalf of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice. Please sponsor me, even if it's just a quid.
DonnyBrago: "I think you may be confusing rain and napalm..." Paulington: "It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it."
Current rides: '05 VFR800 VTEC, '57 Mondeo 1.8 TDCi #58LEGEND
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

imanupstart
Traffic Copper



Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:29 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here here, had me in stitches this week with his en suite shed Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't stand it, just my opinion
down to personal taste, I sit alone browsing BCF because my wife & daughter love X factor
but not complaining got a beer and a puff
Cool
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anywhere to watch it online???.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

carlosthejack...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:40 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:
can't stand it, just my opinion
down to personal taste, I sit alone browsing BCF because my wife & daughter love X factor
but not complaining got a beer and a puff
Cool


I'm the same with the Inbetweeners. I don't get it. All I see is stupid kids, and I've got enough of them.
____________________
Responsibility. It's a difficult reality for some. I'm running the 2014 Sheffield Half Marathon on behalf of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice. Please sponsor me, even if it's just a quid.
DonnyBrago: "I think you may be confusing rain and napalm..." Paulington: "It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it."
Current rides: '05 VFR800 VTEC, '57 Mondeo 1.8 TDCi #58LEGEND
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

SlimRick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:14 - 02 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
Quote:
I sit alone browsing BCF because my wife & daughter love X factor


i do both.

at the same time.


You do his wife AND daughter??? Respect Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 6 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.54 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 65.42 Kb