 Resurrection Ballast Boy

Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:21 - 13 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
If you get a nice one they are cracking motors mate, I have 2 of the 2.5 v6 ones.
The 2 litre engine is easier to tune than the 2.5 and can be made to produce 200Bhp if you know what you are doing. They are not the most economical cars in the world, but I figure that if I'm going to have a carbon foot print it might as well be a size 13!
There are some extremely knowledgeable and helpful people over at https://www.ukcougarforum.com/. They have more knowledge than most Ford garages and know where to get every spare you may ever need for it. ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|