Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I'm probably going to regret this...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

proper bo i tell thee
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:13 - 01 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed the best way i find doing a standard burnout is to roll along at 5 mph and wack on the front brake it then loads up the front wheel takes the weight off the rear wheel apply the throttle and the rear wheel will spin up. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 09:41 - 02 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I'll have to try that one mate Smile cheers.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

exxon-jen
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:20 - 08 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Quality that lad!! Thats what i used feel like when i was a courier........going to work on my 750 slingshot, and getting on a 12 year old CX500 piece o'shite!!!!!

Things can only get better eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

exxon-jen
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:30 - 08 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

proper bo i tell thee wrote:
Embarassed the best way i find doing a standard burnout is to roll along at 5 mph and wack on the front brake it then loads up the front wheel takes the weight off the rear wheel apply the throttle and the rear wheel will spin up. Embarassed

Eh?? Best way to pop rubber that...........do as u do at any strip.....roll thru the water 'skid' pan, or get the back tyre wet/damped off..........hold the front brake, plant your feet, raise revs slightly, dump clutch......and hold...............and hold........and hold !! Cool Smokin' !!

Ive just answered to this thread without reading owt else, an' i get the funny feeling your on about doing burnout on kiddie scoots??!!

Ahhhh well, if so, at least u know how to go about doin' a real one, courtesy of a clutch etc!! Laughing

exxon-jen
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:46 - 08 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO !! Laughing

just read the entire thread (instead of just replyin to the last message)..........crack delivered thru your cable tv via Dominoes!¬!

In Blackpool!! Wahey!! hahaha

Why dunt that suprise me......................... Wink [img]

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 16:51 - 14 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay we are scrapping the SH50's and replacing them with peugots with digital trick bits Smile. Photos coming soon Razz.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
tank This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:41 - 20 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao! Laughing a bit harsh, but I do kind of agree with you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 02:48 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er I'm not snotty, or spotty, in fact i'm told i'm quite youthful looking Rolling Eyes . I don't HAVE to ride like Max Biaggi, I just enjoy it, and the pizzas usually arrive at the customer's doors about 5 minutes early generally.

Tonight i mate £9.63 in tips, yesterday i made about £5, my record for tips is £13, and the overall record for tips at our store was £56.

On the few occasions that any pizza i've delivered has been late, i tell the manager to put them in the book for a free pizza and that's the end of the matter. No one really gives a shit Laughing .

PS I can't believe "Biaggi" was not in the BCF Spell Checker.

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

PostPosted: 03:02 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleurgh, I liked the old scooter better. Wink

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the old ones were better. are they just looxor 50'c?

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 14:08 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

With TSDI Smile.

G1_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got loads of those round Cape Town. Standard delivery scoot it seems Rolling Eyes

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 14:33 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they have nice tarty clocks and nice 5 spoke aluminium wheels and single sided (scooter equivalent of) swingarm and comfy seat and cool faired in lights digital fuel guage with trip meter and 24 hour clock and enough underseat storage for a pack of cigarettes (and a full face helmet) and a broader rear tyre than the older scoots and these ones sound less like hairdryers and more like vacuum cleaners Laughing . Oh, and Two Stroke Direct Injection Smile.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 14:35 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do they go faster than your record of 38mph?

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 14:42 - 21 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. (My new record is 41 matey) The fastest i've had one of these up to is around 38 downhill Laughing , but they seem to produce more torque, so at least they're not slowing down to stupid speeds uphill.

I prefer these bikes because i enjoy riding them more than the faster hondas (uh oh, isn't that what gets people onto cruisers?) which are older, don't look as tarty and sound like hairdryers.

tank
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok your not spotty or snotty and your youthful <----??? lol .but i didn,t see you deny--> (RETARD) LMAO HA HA HA

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 03:07 - 23 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cos i'm a retard Razz .

firg
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:43 - 18 Feb 2004    Post subject: pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

do you have to use their scooter, or can you just use your own bike?

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:17 - 18 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you really want them to put one of them pizza boxes on the back of your bike :lol: .

firg
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:53 - 19 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevertheless.... can you?

firg
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:19 - 21 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

helloo-oo????

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:20 - 21 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it.

cliff
Doctor Sicknote

PostPosted: 16:11 - 11 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can if your insured for business/delivery use. Do not flame dominos or you will be sorry. I make around £15 minimum tip on a weeknight. £5.00 per hour and mileage on top of that. My max tip was about £20 quid but that's sod all compared to some of te car drivers. I'm earning around 500 - 600 punds a month with no other job nor college. I'm doing alright and sh50's are so fun to wheelie! Razz

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 07:20 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they're sort of crap to wheelie. I can't stand the bloody things.

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3